10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Bojan Dević
Brain is just like a muscle if you train it, it will perform better. Brain can be improved by making more connection between neurons and connections can be made by daily training. The most important thing is that it doesn't matter how old are you you can always improve your mental abilities. Recent researches have found a relationship between playing video games and improvements in a variety of visual and attentional skills.
Games currently available (more coming soon) :
* Math game - simple calculation game
* Visual game - count the elements with color or shape
* Remember the numbers - memorize the given numbers as fast as you can
* Facts game - memorize the facts from the story presented
The best thing about any training is when you can see the imporvments you made. Thats why you can track everything in Uber Genius using graphs and you can even compare your scores to other players online using Scoreloop.
Scientists have already shown that by playing this kind of games you'll improve your score on IQ tests.
Let Uber Genius become you personal brain trainer and don't forget to come back every day and continue your brain training.
"There's no reason to stereotype yourself. Doing math is like going to the gym - it's a workout for your brain and it makes you smarter." - Danica McKellar
All suggestions are highly welcome :)
keywords: brain trainer, math workout, calculation games, brain teaser, free math game, intelligence tests, iq tests, brain training, train the brain, personality test, math game, puzzle games, imporve memory, concentration, brain game
Tags: brain genius, uber brain.
- bug fix for app relaunch on exit
- updated google play libraries
- resolved problem of reoccurring signin requests
- bug fixes
- replaced scoreloop with google play games
- removed obsolete leadbolt api
- visual improvements
- fixed timer issues in memory games
- preventing force close on devices that don't support mp3 playback