WoW Trivia - Free Version
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By TonicTurtle Pty Ltd
Test your knowledge of the Warcraft Lore, World, Game Mechanics, Characters and much more.
Answer as many questions you can, and see how well you compare with your fellow gamers.
This application is a quiz about all things Warcraft.
- Each question will be displayed with up to 4 possible answers.
- Any of the answers can be correct, or none at all. Multiple answers are possible.
- Each question is only valid for 20 seconds. After that the question will be considered failed and sent to the back of the list.
- Questions come randomly in 3 levels of difficulty. The more difficult the question, the higher the score.
- Remaining seconds after confirming your selection count as bonus points.
The permissions required to install the App are only used to upload the scores to the global rankings, if desired.
This is the Free/trial version of the App. It only contains 30 questions.
The full App, also available here, has 250 questions, and no ads.
Scores can be uploaded to the worldwide rankings, visible here:
Hope you enjoy it,
The TonicTurtle team.
DISCLAIMER: This App is not associated or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment nor does it constitute any official communication of Blizzard Entertainment.
World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright Blizzard Entertainment.
Tags: список вопросов для wow trivia, wow trivia, wow quiz, wowpng, free trivia maker, wow free trial creating a toon, trivia maker, warcraft lore quiz questions, wow quiz trivia answers, world of warcraft jokes.
- Added 10 questions, related to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria
- Corrected a number of typos
- Changed all web addresses to match the new, high performing server on http://tonicturtle.com
- Fixed a short lock-up when uploading scores
- Added a small advert banner at the bottom (visible in portrait mode only)
- Fixed the potential crash when uploading questions on first use
- Removed the need for the READ PHONE STATE permission