Gather around your Christmas tree and play Xmasology with friends and family. Test your Christmas trivia knowledge on quotes from classic Christmas movies such as Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, Elf, It's a Wonderful Life, The Santa Clause, and The Grinch who Stole Christmas. Also try guessing your favorite Christmas carol lyrics. Take the Xmas character test to see if you are Santa, Mrs. Claus, Rudolph, an Elf, the Grinch or Scrooge. Also, see if you can guess Christmas traditions from around the world, candy canes, decorations, and festive food. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
XMASology Sample Questions
1) Where is it believed that if you look in the right direction at midnight on Christmas Eve, the location of buried treasure will be revealed?
2) From the famous Christmas poem Twas the Night Before Christmas, what is the next phrase after 'Twas the night before Christmas'?
3) The often abbreviated Xmas for Christmas was derived from what language that used X to denote Christ?
4) The poem 'Twas the Night Before Christmas', featured eight reindeer called Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donner, Prancer, and what?
5) In the US, what do children customarily set out for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve?
6) Which Christmas character came from the mind of Theodor Geisel, and is described as a man-like creature who hates Christmas, has skinny arms and legs and a nasty smile?
1) Play at 4 different game levels, from Easy to Insane
2) Post your score on the global leaderboard and see how well you compare to others
3) Question help is available, you can even share questions with your friends
4) Submit your own questions and earn extra game points
5) Take the Christmas character test and figure out who you are: Santa, Mrs. Claus, Elf, Rudolph, Grinch or Scrooge