Asphalt 8: Airborne
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Technically outstanding
- Put your earphones on
- New social features
- Enhanced gameplay, both solo and multiplaying
- Minor UI issues in menus
- May we ask for a track editor in Asphalt 9?
8th edition of Gameloft's most popular franchise
I remember when I played Gameloft games on my Motorola V550. I remember when I first played Asphalt 5 on my first Android, and I'm amazed how can Gameloft staff improve every time their flagship racing game. Indeed, when the main flaw of Asphalt 7 was that it was too "Asphalt 6", this 8th edition can't even be blamed for that, because everything's been revamped, and if you missed fantasy tracks or any luxury brand or whatever, fret not, it's here. Asphalt 8 needs no further introduction. Gameloft has done it again, and you can enjoy that if your device can bear the 1.5 Gb download.
Graphics have nothing to envy to portable consoles, speed feeling is, well, just wow, and playability has been greatly enhanced so there are no misunderstandings regarding oncoming objects and vehicles. In addition, hold tight, you can now make acrobatic stunts while on the air, there's a damage system and there have been added a bunch of social features of which I'd like to highlight asynchronous races (on live multiplaying still available, of course) and race against your own ghost. Anyway, solo playing is awesome by itself through nearly two hundred so-called "events" and a ton of cars, upgrades and stuff to unlock. User Interface when in menus is a little bit too stuffed, but I'm sure nobody will be reading this review so far: download button is above.
Hands down, congratulations, Gameloft.
The best Android arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
• 47 high-performance cars (80% of them NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models such as Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
• Newly recorded high-fidelity car motor sounds for realistic audio immersion
• Hit the ramps and take the race above the track
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air and pull stunts while racing
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• Race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 8 seasons & 180 events in Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
• A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate game modes
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
• Dare friends to asynchronous races in your favorite cars
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game
• Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
A game for fans of extreme arcade racing, with real dream cars and phenomenal graphics that will also please racing simulation enthusiasts.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online on the MOGAanywhere website.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
We're celebrating the Year of the Horse by adding some horsepower to the game!
- Explore the Far East: Race through the gorgeous new Asian-inspired location, the Great Wall, which will provide 6 new tracks like you've never seen before!
- New cars coming: Stay tuned as we'll regularly release amazing new cars, including the unique 2014 McLaren P1, along with the iconic Ferrari Testarossa, the powerful Dodge Challenger and the mighty 2014 Ford F-150!
Some lists where this application appears: Games.
Great game i love asphalt 8 good job CAN YOU MAKE ASPHALT 9 BUT FREE??
An awesome racing game; good graphic and control. But after update, almost impossible to win events and prizes. Multiplayer game OK.
Very nice game