The Tortoise and Hare are still feuding. Help resolve the fight in "A Bad Hare Day".
Easter Bunny has been busy preparing Easter eggs and Christmas chocolate however they may not be available this coming festive season. The Tortoises are back for revenge after being humiliated in the running race, stealing Bunny's eggs.
Use your skills to help the Easter Bunny get back the stolen Easter eggs and help get the chocolate to all the boys and girls of the world.
In this endless 2D running game, you will hop and jump your way through the battlefield, avoiding being tormented by the angry Tortoises who will stop at nothing and prevent you from achieving your mission. Collect the eggs to gain valuable coins and choose a Hare that's faster and even has a weapon to help fight back.
A Bad Hare Day is comedic, fun and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Be entertained for hours - great for any trip or keeping the kids entertained.
The world's supply of Easter Eggs and Christmas chocolate is now in your hands. It's time for "A Bad Hare Day".
• Play as one of the many Hare's who have different skills and weapons.
• Unlock all characters as your progress through the game!
• Collect coins in this seemingly endless platformer!
• Select ‘Kids Mode’ for family-friendly endless gameplay!
• Upgrade to remove ads for an uninterrupted experience!
• Jump or shoot your enemies whilst staying focused to your mission: To collect Eggs!
Important Message for Parents:
- This app may contain advertising of Hott Dogg Apps and also app/products from select partners.
- Links to the App Store and/or internet can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- In-app purchases are available. The Bill Payer should always be consulted beforehand.
from 10 reviews