5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Amazing graphics
- Really fun to play
- Challenging, good controls
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Crescent Moon Games
A car adventure with powerful graphics and simple controls
Blocky Roads is an enjoyable car game where you get to drive a pixelated 3D vehicle across bumpy roads.
Survive for as long as possible and collect the missing parts which are needed to restore your farm. You will need to use the button controls located at the bottom sides of the screen, keeping in mind that you must control the speed at all times: not too fast nor too slow.
You will have the chance to build your car with blocks in the Editor's section or choose one of the list which is perfect for you. The graphics are the game's best feature, unique and worthy.
Crescent Moon Games is the developer of Blocky Roads, a game which is equally enjoyable and challenging, a well-designed retro universe in 3D.Developer's original description available here
The tornado ripped your farm apart and scattered it around the Globe. Collect the missing parts to restore the farm to its former glory!
3d racing against your own times in a blocky mining world!
**Choose one of the 9 cars or build your own block by block! The car editor unlocks after track 3 is finished!**
- 3d racing - Blocky style!
- 12 tracks to conquer, 3 for free, the rest can be unlocked via inapp purchase.
- 4 challenge tracks to test your skills
- 9 awesome vehicles
- Customizable character
- Car Editor! Build and Paint Your own car block by block!
(Unlocks after track 3 is finished)
- Beautiful Voxel Graphics
- GameServices achievements and leaderboards
- Minor fixes
- Fixed community shared vehicles not downloading for some players
- Now you can share your creations and download cars created by other players!
- Macky the new 6 wheeled truck
- 2 new challenge tracks!
- Fixed glitch when upgrading cars to level 10 made them slower
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Its like mincraft
can make everything free plzzz
Great game to kill time while travelling. But would be nice if we didnt have to keep restarting our progress if we were to change phone or say accidentally delete the apps.
I lost gas and exploded? Not cool, bro
Very neat game based on minecraft.