100 - 500 downloads
- 3D graphics
- Different game modes
- Too expensive
+ By Spectrum Entertainment
Pro version is ad-free and includes: tournament mode, three new cars and four new tracks.
Have you ever played Micro Machines or Speed Demons? Well, Cardust gameplay is similar: a bird's eye view racing game. However, CarDust brings some added-value features.
First off, cars you can choose among aren't brand-new stunning racing cars but bizarre ones, age-old resembling vehicles. This makes it even funnier: looking at those wrecks competing against each other is a great spectacle.
There different game modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents and Time Trial enabling you to race your own "ghost" or compete against world's best driver. Tournament mode is just available in the PRO version. You can submit your scores on online leaderboards provided by OpenFeint. there are lots of achievements waiting to be unlocked.
Steer the car with a screenpad: right/left button and a central button for braking and reverse gear. Intuitive, although we're missing also tilt controls, it would fit with this kind of game. 3D graphics are rich and we didn't notice any lag even with medium-end devices.
Entertaining and challenging. Recommendable.
From desolate wastelands to abandoned post-industrial suburbia, tire-burning dust eaters come together to risk life and limb in the CarDust challenge. Glory, riches and frequent oil changes await you on these inhospitable tracks!
* androidzoom.com: "Entertaining and challenging. Recommendable." 4/5 (Great App)
* idroidplay.com: "Car Dust is a fun driving game through and through. With six cars there is a little something for each person with different tastes and strategies." 8/10
* android-games.com: "CarDust is well worth a look and you can check it out on Google Play."
Compete with these hard-boiled veterans in multiple locations to win the CarDust Tournament. Test your mettle in six battered, bizarre, age-old vehicles trying to cross the finish line in front of all others. Employ unusual, highly experimental (and probably illegal) technologies to gain an edge on your opponents! Race against the ghosts of the past - either yours or those of other racers (through OpenFeint).
This package includes, among others:
- five peculiar vehicles remotely resembling cars (plus an unlockable sixth vehicle!)
- five richly featured 3D tracks - desolate desert, abandoned factory, outback town, ruined dockyard and mountain ridge (plus an unlockable sixth track!)
- never-seen-before time warp and position switching powerups
- two casual race modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents, and TimeTrial enabling you to race your own “ghost” - or compete against world's best driver
- Big Tournament mode: race on four different tracks and score the most points to unlock extra content
- over 30 achievements waiting to be unlocked (including a very special secret achievement!)
- full OpenFeint integration with leaderboards and TimeTrial “ghost competition” with the best player currently out there!
Will you accept the CHALLENGE?
Recently changed in this version:
CarDust 1.1 update includes:
* rebuilt physics to provide for a much smoother learning curve
* two new difficulty levels, EASY and MEDIUM, providing a casual driving experience for inexperienced players
* extended help system covering many aspects of the game (use the HELP button)
* new Handling Difficulty meter, showing how challenging the selected car-track combination is
* various fixes including better button scaling for greater resolutions.
Lists with: CarDust
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for CarDust
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!