100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Variety of cars and their specific features
- Offline and Online mode
- Bet respect points
- Upgrade your car
- Battery killer
A drag race is a short straight line race which what matters is a quick start, precise gearshift and to activate the N2O
Gameplay is quite simple: you race against another car in a short straight line race. You have control over three issues: the accelerator pedal, the gears and the button to active the N2O. You have to manage to launch bettter than you opponent and to gearshift properly in order to overtake it tenths of seconds. Activate the N2O whenever you want, but take into account that it runs out quickly.
You can play against computer in four different difficulty levels (beginner, amateur, pro, and Boss Battle). By winning races you'll get cash that you can use to upgrade your car regarding engine, turbo, intake, nitro, weight or wheels. You'll need some respect points for the latest upgrades. Respect points only can be gained by winning Boss Battle races or by winning online races against other players.
Actually, you can play online in three different ways: face to face, you race with your car against other players with their own car; drivers battle, same car for both players (show your driving skills); Bet and race (bet Respect points and race with your own car). There's another online game mode called "Pro league", you contest on online leaderboard against other players.
In the last times they've added a new game mode: career. You will improve your skills by beating challenge that fit with your level. You can also earn RP this way.
Graphics have really been enhanced since its first release. We warn you: the game is really addictive. There are different cars that you will unlock as the game progresses. Each car has its strengths and weakness and you have to handle them perfectly if you really want to win races. Anyway, you'll need to upgrade your cars if you want to win races online and offline.
Drag Racing has been developed by Creative Mobile, a developing company focused on mobile games for Android which also has launched many other titles in the market.
Drag Racing is becoming one of the most addictive games on Android platform. Update after update the developers are enhancing its playability and performance. High recommendable.
- Buy your dream car, install performance upgrades and show your skills in 1/4 or 1/2 mile races
- Challenge millions of players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent's car, or participate in real-time 10-player races in Pro League
LOTS OF CARS:
Would you pick an iconic Skyline GT-R, a classic 69' Mustang, or a brand new BMW M3 as your ultimate driving machine? Do you dream about seeing 1000+ HP exotics pushed to the limit on a drag strip? This game includes virtually every sports car for you to enjoy.
Do you think racing in a straight line is easy? Try to find the right balance between power and grip while staying in your class. Add nitrous oxide for more fun, but don't push the button too early. Go deeper and adjust gear ratios to shave off precious milliseconds. Think you can challenge a world record or win 10 tournaments in a row? Welcome aboard.
Racing on your own may be fun enough, but the ultimate challenge is in the "Online" section. Go head-to-head against your friends or random racers, beat them while driving their own cars, or race against 9 players at once in real-time competitions. Join a team to exchange tunes, discuss strategy and share your achievements.
WANT MORE DRAG RACING? TRY THESE:
- Drag Racing 4x4 - mighty trucks and SUVs destroy the drag strip in the latest Drag Racing game
- Drag Racing: Bike Edition - 17 sportbikes, brand new game modes, upgrades and WHEELIES!
REVIEWS IN THE PRESS:
Named among 10 best Android games of 2011 by NY Times blog!
"With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you'll love it."
- Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
"Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more."
- Michael Brook, Life of Android
0. Updating the game
- Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere - watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you'll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn't
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn't ready for online races, earn some cash in "Drivers Battle"
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Like http://facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Visit the official forums: http://www.dragracingforum.net
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the "Settings" menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
April 10th - Drag Racing Birthday! Celebrate 3 years of the best racing experience and get x3 Cash Boost for all races!!!
Very good game to play
Is perfect game who likes racing
Game is good..but,graphics is low..but,it works on all android.so good and enjoyable.. I need online racers to play..but the game always says that there have no racers found-search again..