Earn to Die Lite
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy yet thrilling gameplay
- Lite version too short
- Results depend more on upgrades rather than driving skills
+ By Not Doppler
A Zombie road kill game
All survivors must reach Seattle to be evacuated. There are zombies everywhere, so the best choice is to run them over. This Mad-Max-esque premise is what Earn to Die is about, starred by a character close to Kurt Russell in Escape from L.A. Seattle isn't as far, unless you are somewhere between Texas and Mexico, which is the case.
Earn to Die is a physics 2D driving game, more oriented to make good use of your fuel and upgrades and less focused on stunts. As usual, killing zombies gives you money (someday, some who will explain us this) to purchase better cars and add-ons. This is the basis of the game, improve your vehicle so you can survive the most and get more money in every go so your little trip to safety gets in time before evac-teams leave without you.
Everything's peppered with a rock soundtrack and slow-motion moments when you achieve a combo. Regrettably, this lite version only allows to play the first stage, and all game modes are only available in the complete version. Graphics and animations are simple and plain, but this game doesn't brag about them, and make the game run as smooth as it should do. Therefore, you know how this works: give it a go, and decide. It's fair, isn't it?
Give Earn to Die a test drive today, and see why the hit online game series that enjoyed OVER 200 MILLION PLAYS is bigger and better for your mobile and tablet.
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
Earn to Die Lite lets you play through the first level of the Story Mode for free.
Once you've completed your test run don't miss out on the full version of Earn to Die so you can:
● Smash your way through the rest of the STORY MODE, which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● Get access to all 8 VEHICLES, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty more zombies to smash through... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● Race for the best time in Championship Mode with Scoreloop support
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins in Halloween Mode
So think you've got what it takes to survive the zombie apocalypse? Download and try your luck today.
Note: Some aspects shown in the screenshots may only be available on the full version of the game.
- Android Runtime / Android 5.0 Lollipop Support
- Support for OpenGL ES 3.1 devices
- Slight performance improvements for lower-end devices
- Graphical improvements for HD devices
- Other bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I lov this game too much I hav played it approxx 100 times
It soo cool killing zombies it the best ever
This is pretty fun I really like it. : )
i love it all the time
I will never bore when playing it