Earn to Die
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Easy yet thrilling gameplay
- Results may depend more on upgrades rather than driving skills
+ By Not Doppler
All survivors must reach Seattle to be evacuated. There are zombies everywhere, so the best choice is to run them over. This Mad-Max-esque premise is what Earn to Die is about, starred by a character close to Kurt Russell in Escape from L.A. Seattle isn't as far, unless you are somewhere between Texas and Mexico, which is the case.
Earn to Die is a physics 2D driving game, more oriented to make good use of your fuel and upgrades and less focused on stunts. As usual, killing zombies gives you money (someday, some who will explain us this) to purchase better cars and add-ons. This is the basis of the game, improve your vehicle so you can survive the most and get more money in every go so your little trip to safety gets in time before evac-teams leave without you.
Everything's peppered with a rock soundtrack and slow-motion moments when you achieve a combo.This complete version allows to play all the story and additional game modes. Graphics and animations are simple and plain, but this game doesn't brag about them, and make the game run as smooth as it should do.
You can always download the lite version first, thoug hit only includes the first stage and it may not be enough.
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game series that has enjoyed OVER 200 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for your mobile and tablet, bigger and better than ever before!
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● Scoreloop support
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in Halloween Mode
With over 200 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your Android device.
Recently changed in this version:
- Made a few additional minor changes to the game
- Fixed issues for a number of devices
- Loading screen now appears immediately without delay
Last activity on Earn to Die
- Mathman03 Downloaded May 10, 2013
- reynaldobuan54 Downloaded May 6, 2013
- mateusers Downloaded May 4, 2013
- reedholz Downloaded May 2, 2013
- digen123 Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- bruce gibbs Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- AirPilot Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- antalbalázs Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- wesoelabbar Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
Comments and ratings for Earn to Die
Its a sick game
This game is fun and addictive
Good game i like it
Not worth for this cost
Really fun game but needa to be longer...beat it in like 2 days