Earn to Die
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Easy yet thrilling gameplay
- Results may depend more on upgrades rather than driving skills
+ By Not Doppler
A Zombie road kill game
All survivors must reach Seattle to be evacuated. There are zombies everywhere, so the best choice is to run them over. This Mad-Max-esque premise is what Earn to Die is about, starred by a character close to Kurt Russell in Escape from L.A. Seattle isn't as far, unless you are somewhere between Texas and Mexico, which is the case.
Earn to Die is a physics 2D driving game, more oriented to make good use of your fuel and upgrades and less focused on stunts. As usual, killing zombies gives you money (someday, some who will explain us this) to purchase better cars and add-ons. This is the basis of the game, improve your vehicle so you can survive the most and get more money in every go so your little trip to safety gets in time before evac-teams leave without you.
Everything's peppered with a rock soundtrack and slow-motion moments when you achieve a combo.This complete version allows to play all the story and additional game modes. Graphics and animations are simple and plain, but this game doesn't brag about them, and make the game run as smooth as it should do.
You can always download the lite version first, thoug hit only includes the first stage and it may not be enough.
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game series that has enjoyed OVER 200 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for your mobile and tablet, bigger and better than ever before!
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● Race for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins in Halloween Mode
With over 200 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your Android device.
- Android Runtime / Android 5.0 Lollipop Support
- Support for OpenGL ES 3.1 devices
- Due to its closure, we have removed Scoreloop from the game
- Slight performance improvements for lower-end devices
- Graphical improvements for HD devices
- Other bug fixes
this one the easiest Games I ever played
Although it took me 3 hours(tops) its still a very short game its amazing at the start and boring at the end
I think it was a good game that was lots of fun but it needs more levels, I bought it yesterday and finished it twice yesterday! But I do believe that if you are lazy you might be able to get away with if if you simply let us keep playing story mode after we've beaten it so we can replay the levels easily and laugh at the zombies! Please fix XD
I like game but it's really easy to beat please make it longer and harder thanks
It is so entertaining with its huge amounts vehicles and the upgrades you could easily sit for hours with this game. Great game ; update please!!!
For some reason on the last trip I run out of fuel about 3/4 of the way and yes I do have all upgrades and cars and I don't know if its just me