100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Level editor
- Tron-ish design
- It could be more spectacular
+ By Red Robot Labs
A futuristic race against the clock
Forever Drive is a racing game that sacrificed HD ultra-realistic graphics for a smoother design and, by the way, a silkier gameplay that other high-end driving games can't offer for mobiles. Special attention has been paid to controlling, and you can choose between tilt or on-screen, but also plug a controller in case you have a suitable one.
There are also some customization options, but aren't as relevant as in other games. They're appreciated anyway. However, the best part of it above all is the level editor, which brings a whole new level of replayability. In addition, weekly tournaments and racing against ghost cars make of this game one of the most fun top-view racing games this year. We only miss more spectacular crashes and FX stuff.
That is. If you were looking for Gran Turismo-like graphics, you know where you should look for. Otherwise, if you are looking for the thrill of a futuristic race with insane drifting and multiple passings, Forever Race is your drive.
- Unlock premium cars with awesome designs and enhanced performance
- Customize cars from a large selection of paint designs and license plates
- Gain access to buildings, skyscrapers, and signage to decorate your tracks
- In-Game Track Editor: extremely easy-to-use editor to make beautiful, winding city tracks with just a few touches!
- Weekly challenge mode: race against the world and competitors’ ghost cars on specially created tracks
- Regional Leaderboards: see how you stack up against other players around you and compete against them
- 4 different control types: arcade, tilt, digital pro, analog pro
- Unlock new cars, paintwork, buildings and license plates!
- Race against the clock to accumulate XP for LEVELING UP, and access to brand new content.
- Custom 3D engine rendering
See these links for more news and community info on events and game updates
its a good app
I played this since I was using my friends iPad ( other words during the "iPhone is the king" generation) and still loving it on my Android (2011-now). The thing is that the game can't give the full display on my screen and can't customize because of it. I won't give a down rating as I can still play and I'm not gonna be a rating bribe, all I asked is to fix the issue so I can customize please.
but nicely done
Top down 3D graphics,great gameplay and even the sharing of maps online is fantastic,but prices in the game makes it hard to play and be bored,I guess...but in overall view,it is an epic game.
It was working fine before, but for unknown reason...it crash when it reach the main menu.