Hill Climb Racing
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- It may not be the best physics driving game to start with
- Childish design
HCR is one of those devilishy difficult games you can spend hours, Indeed, it's as difficult that you can get stuck as soon as stage two unless you figure out why there isn't a clock nor a time bonus. This doesn't mean it's difficult to learn, because it only displays a brake and a gas buttons on screen, and it's all about a jeep running up hills without overturning. In your path you can collect coins to buy upgrades to your engine, tires and other parts. If you achieve to save tens of thousands of coins you will be able to purchase new and even less manoeuvrable vehicles.
It's a hell of a game, and given how many similar games are already out there, this can be the best game for hardcore players, advanced yogis or people with no blood running through their veins, because this game is what we'd really call a challenge. Yes, technically this game shows a more than acceptable performance regarding physics, but has a tweaked gameplay unheard of.
On the other hand, graphics are childish and soundtrack is unnerving, leaving this game recommendable only for those of unsound mind willing to dare and check how the simplest game can become the most nerve racking experience.
All this, free, ad-supported.
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol' gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- 10 different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank etc)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- 11 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Like us at Facebook and stay tuned with all new games and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your device make and model.
Tags: hill climb racing, jugar hill climb racing, juegos de hill climb racing, hill climb racing hints, juego hill climb racing, hill climb racing chomikuj, hill climb racing game, juegos hill climb racing, hill climb racing trucchi, jugar a hill climb racing.
Recently changed in this version:
1.8.1: Display now turns of if game is left running unplayed without pressing the power button
- 2 New vehicles: Super diesel 4x4 and a 6-wheeler truck!
- Fixed forest level lagging when you get far
- Added "Watch video" as an alternative method to free coins menu
- New level: Mountain
- Increased max engine level for Tank and Snow Mobile
- Other minor tunes
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed tree / ice sound playing even when sound was disabled in new levels
Last activity on Hill Climb Racing
Comments and ratings for Hill Climb Racing
It is an amazing game I love this game it is the best game I have ever played
I think that the game is great but the upgrades are too expensive I think that the upgrades should not have a cumulative price and should stay the same price no matter how many times you by the upgrade
Love this app....!!!! :)
This game is fun to play
My frnds nd me always play this in my work place