Hill Climb Racing
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- It may not be the best physics driving game to start with
- Childish design
+ By Fingersoft
Hill Climb Racing is a challenging casual game for Android
HCR is one of those devilishy difficult games you can spend hours, Indeed, it's as difficult that you can get stuck as soon as stage two unless you figure out why there isn't a clock nor a time bonus. This doesn't mean it's difficult to learn, because it only displays a brake and a gas buttons on screen, and it's all about a jeep running up hills without overturning. In your path you can collect coins to buy upgrades to your engine, tires and other parts. If you achieve to save tens of thousands of coins you will be able to purchase new and even less manoeuvrable vehicles.
It's a hell of a game, and given how many similar games are already out there, this can be the best game for hardcore players, advanced yogis or people with no blood running through their veins, because this game is what we'd really call a challenge. Yes, technically this game shows a more than acceptable performance regarding physics, but has a tweaked gameplay unheard of.
On the other hand, graphics are childish and soundtrack is unnerving, leaving this game recommendable only for those of unsound mind willing to dare and check how the simplest game can become the most nerve racking experience.
All this, free, ad-supported. By the way, it's not that difficult, at least you get to the Moon (and that's a tip)
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good old gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Like us at Facebook and stay tuned with all new games and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your device make and model.
- Cloud save via Google Play Game Services
- New vehicle: Moonlander
- Fixed issues with fuel distance meter
- Option to disable scrolling backgrounds
- New localization: Finnish
- A new way to get free coins
- Bug fixes
- New vehicle: Hippie Van
- New level: Rainbow
- Minor fixes
- New vehicle: Big Finger
- New level: Construction
- New feature: High score menu
- New feature: Distance to next gas
- Minor fixes
It's a nice game. I really like it. Thanks for sharing this amazing game.
I have also launched game "Hand Doctor" for kids, also FREE to download from Google Play..!!
Played it for dozens of hours on my surface and Lumia 1520....yes, windows 8 and windows phone. You know you can turn the music off, right?
English Websites Navigation
ThaNk you. Just challenging enough without taking the fun out. ThaNk you again developers aNd JesUS ChRiSt loves you))))
Loved it because of the cars
Jux downloadng nw bt hop s hanging lik oda apps