Hill Climb Racing
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- It may not be the best physics driving game to start with
- Childish design
Hill Climb Racing is a challenging casual game for Android
HCR is one of those devilishy difficult games you can spend hours, Indeed, it's as difficult that you can get stuck as soon as stage two unless you figure out why there isn't a clock nor a time bonus. This doesn't mean it's difficult to learn, because it only displays a brake and a gas buttons on screen, and it's all about a jeep running up hills without overturning. In your path you can collect coins to buy upgrades to your engine, tires and other parts. If you achieve to save tens of thousands of coins you will be able to purchase new and even less manoeuvrable vehicles.
It's a hell of a game, and given how many similar games are already out there, this can be the best game for hardcore players, advanced yogis or people with no blood running through their veins, because this game is what we'd really call a challenge. Yes, technically this game shows a more than acceptable performance regarding physics, but has a tweaked gameplay unheard of.
On the other hand, graphics are childish and soundtrack is unnerving, leaving this game recommendable only for those of unsound mind willing to dare and check how the simplest game can become the most nerve racking experience.
All this, free, ad-supported. By the way, it's not that difficult, at least you get to the Moon (and that's a tip)
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol' gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- 14 different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank etc)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- 14 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Like us at Facebook and stay tuned with all new games and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your device make and model.
- Fixed Tank not being able to complete some of the loops in Roller Coaster level
- Fixed sound issues on HTC One
- Minor tunes to localizations
- New vehicles: Kiddie Express and Onewheeler
- New level: Roller Coaster
- High score for each vehicle
- Higher resolution gfx for Bill Newton (the driver)
- Fixed engine audio issues with Android 4.3
- Fixed a potential crash that occurred rarely on some devices
I like this game
This game is great
Keep up the great work... only people who rate this bad is because their phone can't handle it or they switched phones and don't know how to move a save file
Hint for the players: After the desert,unlock the moon...I know it costs very much...but you make a lot of money from that map.
This game is my favorite..just like happy wheels on PC version..this is amazing and fun.. i rate this game 5 stars