Mad Skills Motocross
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Fun and exciting gameplay
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Show your skills above your motocross bike
Mad Skills Motocross is an addictive racing game with more than fifty tracks to compete on. First of all, choose your preferred mode (career or time attack) and begin the race and experience this physics adventure.
The app allows you to change the appearance of your bike and many more features will be available for you once you do an in-app purchase, which will automatically delete the ads.
Both graphics and physics are excellent and the controls are easy to learn: use the green and red button to accelerate and brake and help yourself with the arrows.
Miniclip.com is the developer of Mad Skills Motocross, a thrilling and really entertaining racing game featuring motocross, a crazy adventure where you'll need to take control and become quite competitive.
* Change the appearance of your bike and rider
* Compete on 52 tracks, from easy to very technical
* 30 more awesome tracks available as in-app purchases
* Compete in Career or Time Attack modes
* Compete in either Amateur or Pro modes for varying levels of difficulty
* Use five different power-ups to find faster ways through tracks* Race “ghosts” of your own or your friends’ best times
* Watch replays of your best races
Thanks for your support of Mad Skills Motocross!
★ Fixed an issue that was causing the game to lag on some devices
★ Fixed an issue that was causing some delay in the controls
The Miniclip Team
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I would like to see tournaments like on the iphone. I still use my iphone to race t4 but with the screen so small I dont enjoy it as much
Fun game. But they should bring tournaments to an droid.
Lol nice game its cool!!!!!!!
Game is good but I redownloaded the game and now it wants me to pay for all the tracks? (Again)... That is bull crap and I want this fixed or my money back!!!
Can You tell me Why there is no tournament option on the Android version?? Thnks