Mini Motor Racing
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- 3D Graphics
- Different game modes
- Multiplayer (local WiFi)
- Upgrading system
- Needs more power-ups
- It would be nice “attacking” opponents somehow
Mini Motor Racing is an action-packed top-down racing game
Mini Motor Racing brings the addictive gameplay of Micro Machines and Speed Demons to your Android. Tiny cars, top-down (angled actually) view, nitros, power-ups and action, lots of action.
If you like insane driftings, flips and indestructible cars, you are more an arcade guy rather than a simulator kind. Who wants realistic stuff when there’s plenty of fun on the arcade side? All of you who agree with that, raise your hand and download Mini Motor Racing.
There’s nothing left: a great collection of well-crafted tiny unlockable cars, lots of tracks, different game modes (career, quick race and local multiplayer games over WiFi), upgrading system and online leaderboards.
In addition, Mini Motor Racing is set in rich 3D graphics, which is quite rare in this genre. Controls are responsive and can’t be more simple: a steering wheel to drive and a “nitro” button. Cars speed up on its own.
A highly recommended game.
Start your engines! The most vibrant, super-charged racing game you’ve ever seen is here!
Mini Motor Racing plays like a favorite remote-controlled car showdown, combined with modern tech to nitro-boost your engines! Play multiplayer against up to four of your friends via WiFi! Race in campaign competitions for big rewards! Upgrade your skills and cars to win more! It’s all here in Mini Motor Racing.
Android Tapp calls Mini Motor Racing “as rewarding as any gaming experience on the platform” and “as brilliant as racing can get on Android.” Appys.com adds “Mini Motor Racing is an absolute blast … a hugely entertaining auto app that race aces can use for a quick fix or allow themselves to be driven to distraction for hours on end.”
* OFFICIAL FRUIT NINJA LAUNCH BONUSES. Includes special themed tracks and cars for fruit mayhem enthusiasts!
* YOUR CHOICE OF CARS. Race in fully upgradeable cars, each with their own unique handling and style! Whether it be Sports, Hatch, Big-rig, Pick-up, School Bus, Hot Rod…the list goes on!
* WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including the official Fruit Ninja buggy!
* MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 20 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions
* MULTIPLAYER. Up to 4 players via WiFi
* ENHANCED FOR FAST DEVICES. More eye-popping visual candy taking advantage of all that extra power!
All this, and no assembly required!
Here's a breakdown of what's new!
- All new Extended Championship with over 100 new races to conquer!
- New tracks to race including Airport, Speedway, Turnpike and Uptown (including day/night/weather variations)
- New Hot Roadster to win for completing the new Championship
- All car prices SLASHED for the holidays -- 50% off!
- AI has been made less aggressive in later stages
- Updated the Cliffs track to fix collision issues
- Dimple K. Downloaded Nov 15, 2013
- siddharth soni Downloaded Nov 4, 2013
- Veer0072012 Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Markrowi D. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Beso H. Downloaded Oct 30, 2013
- Marvin T. Downloaded Oct 30, 2013
- Rahul S. Downloaded Oct 30, 2013
- Emmanuel L. Reviewed Oct 11, 2013
- Rakan O. Downloaded Sep 1, 2013
No complains from me
best game on android love but I finished it please update
Best game on android, genuinely playable, most games just make do with touchscreen or tilt controls, this really plays to it's strengths so never feels a chore playing and you actually feel you are controlling the cars, this is a modern micro machines wit
It's only .99 cents and lots of tracks will keep you busy and wanting to win, will also get you mad when you lose and that's how great this game is, addicting I'm using nexus 7 2nd gen
So far from realistic, but so much farther from boring.
Great value for the price.
Short tracks and great arcade car dynamics. Upgrades and car types keep it interesting. AI seems challenging but not complete jerks like some racing games.