Race Stunt Fight! Motorcycles
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- More riders than in the Lite version
- Some riders to unlock
- Graphics should be enhanced (ghost effect)
Race, Stunt, Fight is a motorbike racing game with unusual ways to finish first
This game is inspired, as its developers asset, in classic Mega Drive motorbike racing game Road Rash. Coming from a time when violent games were not a social concern.
Actually, Road Rash wasn't as violent as other titles that came later, so does "Race, Stunt, Fight". The goal here is to finish races first, no matter if you use non-conventional methods like beating opponents while driving or launching them all kind of stuff.
Select a rider and its bike (no riders restrictions in this version). You'll be able play a Sport Bike Rider, Cop or Chopper as you unlock them by completing stunts and finishing first. Each has its specially skills. Race, stunt and fight your way across America.
3D graphics are good, although we've some "ghost" effect when an opponent falls down. Controls are quite intuitive: tilt controls to move right or left and screenpad buttons to Gas, Brake, Boost and Fight. Great game.
+++ONLY PEOPLE RATING THIS 1 STAR ARE USING OLD VERSIONS, UPGRADE YOUR VERSION+++
"One of the best games for 2012" The Washington Post
"Road Rash on Steroids" Gamer Online Magazine
"If it wasn't for this game I would probably get a lot of work done!" Kenny Kelley
From the #1 selling 'Adrenaline Crew' platinum motorcycle mayhem DVD series we come to you now as digital anarchy...
HOW TO PLAY
- Tilt your phone/tablet to steer left and right
- Stay away from cars, curbs, and cops
-Tap ATTACK to punch and kick other players off their bikes and get Stunt Bonuses
- Tap the Stunt button to wheelie and perform other special stunts
- Pick up Nitro's to earn an extra boost.
- Tap break to avoid wrecks and sticky situations, bike will automatically do an endo!
* Adrenaline filled addictive gameplay with ultra smooth tilt controls
* Over 10 different characters to unlock and play, each with their own unique abilities, speed and gameplay!
* Real stunts the Adrenaline Crew performs on the streets across America
* Gain points by holding stunts while being attacked by other riders.
* Lifelike character animations and physics
* Play with Game Center and add your score to the Leader Boards and unlock achievements!
* Facebook integration: compete with your friends for top score and post brags to your wall
* Awesome realistic sound effects recorded from real motorcycles, including a sport bike, chopper, dirt bike, and a cafe racer!
- Save up your Nitro to use in sticky situations like running away from other bikers attacking you
- Concentrate on coming in first and just fending off those who attack you
- Hit Nitro then Stunt button so you can get extra speed while doing a stunt
- If being attacked on the side that a cop is shooting radar don't hit the rider off till you pass the cop, he will go after the other guy instead!
Updated for all new phones! Read changes below.
* Updated for graphics cards on new phones.
* New control system.
* All characters of Adrenaline Crew to choose from!
* Unlock all bikes or levels with one click!
* New Menu buttons and layout for all phones
* Added Traffic for higher levels of difficulty.
* Added Adrenaline Crew's DVD Trailers
* New Sound effects for better game play
* Faster speeds for all riders
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
When I almost make it to the finish line I keep getting a game over! >:(
The screen is scrambled
I like to play it. Its worth getting this game trust me.
Fight between bikers is not smooth. You get close and kick and all of a sudden you're right next to the biker and he's gone after a kick. Not challenging or worth even the download if it were free.
Sad day won't load.
throttle does not work to much can't even finish a race ...seems like a awsome game if the throttle was fixed
This game is nowhere near worth $1.99, should be FREE!! even then i would tell anybody to download it! Also doesn't give option for refund within 15 mins. So your screwed the second you bought it!!!