RC Mini Racing
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- One-finger control
- 30 tracks
- Increasing complexity
- Zeemote controller support
- Controls accuracy
- Graphic should be enhanced
RC Mini Racing is an exciting racing game with original controls
RC Mini Racing simulates remote control tracks from scale 1:28. Controls are one of its strongest points: you just need to use one finger to have full control of your car. Tap the screen and hold. Keep holding while dragging to steer the car. It makes it hilarious. Screentouch response should be enhanced though. However, this is all about making crazy turns and overtaking, not about time records. Anyway, there's support for Zeemote controller.
There are up to 30 tracks on three championship levels. You can upgrade your car in the garage: engines, chassis, wheels, and many more. Although first levels are easy to beat, don't get too confident: AI difficulty increases through levels. Likewise, there's a Track Editor for creating your own tracks at your whim.
RC Mini Racing reminds other classic titles like Micro Machines or Speed Demons. If you've ever played them, you'll fully enjoy this. Well, you'll enjoy it even if you haven't heard about them. Great game.
Using only one finger you have full control of your car to make exciting turns and amazing overtakings!
Race in more than 30 tracks and you have access car pieces like eletric engines, chassis, suspentions, tires, wheels and many car shells, with over 1200 combinations to win!
You can also create tons of unique tracks using the Track Editor with all the main game track pieces available.
- 30 tracks on 3 championship levels;
- Garage with eletric engines, chassis, suspentions, wheels, tires and car shells to choose from;
- AI with incremental difficulty;
- Simple input, control your car with only one finger (and a optional Digital Control is also available);
- Track Editor where you can use all creativity to build your own nice tracks;
- Support for Zeemote controller;
- Weekly special car's offers, new models, new power!
- Minor bug fixes!
If you like this game, please rate it!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I? Like this.
It is pretty nice
App they made. It looks like this is the bet game ever made.
Amazing so cool game install this
Needs to emulate RC proportional sticks - to control using your thumbs.