Real Racing 3
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Stunning graphics
- Real worldwide tracks
- Lots of car brands and models
- Time-shift multiplayer mode (even with Facebook friends)
- Lots of events/game modes
- In-app purchase system
- More Arcade than simulator feeling
- Requires 1.7GB free
+ By Electronic Arts Inc
Download Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3 is one of the most anticipated car racing simulator for Android
Real Racing 3 is bursting into scene. After months getting trailers and scoops, it has finally hit our mobile devices. Let's see if the wait and expectations generated were well-worth.
I would bet no one's is complaining about RR3's graphics, at least, if comparing to what's currently on the mobile market. Graphics are stunning: reflections and effects look neat and amazing on cars. It features well-crafted and realistic environment that perfectly recreates official tracks: Indianapolis, Laguna Seca, Silverstone and many many more. Obviously, graphics can always be enhanced but that's by far the strongest point of the game.
Controls work great too Unlike other similar racing titles, there's no pedal button: pedal to the metal, and players can just adjust speed by braking (tap the screen). Steering can be controlled both with the accelerometer (default) or with a screenpad steering wheel. The thing with controls is that it doesn't feel as realistic as other simulators. It seems to be closer to Arcades than pure car simulators.
All the events (game modes) in RR3 use their own asynchronous mode, time-shifted multiplayer (TSM). In other words, the other cars are AI-controlled version of other players that have raced the event. That makes the game really interesting: you're always competing against other real people without the need to wait for them to join the game. In addition, when signed up using Facebook Connect, you can challenge your friends with the same TSM system.
And here it comes, the BIG catch of this game: in-app purchases. Despite the parental control issue, I don't complaint about in-app purchase system. However, EA has gone a step further with it in RR3. There are two in-app currency: cash and gold. Cash is used to buy cars, upgrades and repairs. Gold speeds up the cars/upgrades delivery and repairing time. Yes, you've read it right: besides a price for stuff, it introduces time as a "purchasable" resource. If you aren't willing to pay for reducing that the time it takes buying or repairing stuff, you'll have to handle waits for almost everything, even when you earned cash enough to buy cars (that's it, you'll have to wait for the delivery, and you'll be notified when ready). This obviously kill the playability of the game since, at a certain point, user will be forced to purchase gold/cash packs.
The game is still one of the best racing games on Google Play. So, it's still highly recommended. However, lot of users are disappointed with it at this point.
Real Racing 3 features a continuously expanding roster of officially licensed tracks, a 22-car grid, and over 100 meticulously detailed cars from manufacturers like Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus Real-Time Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, Ghost Challenges, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology, allowing you to race anyone, anytime, anywhere.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
**This is a resource-intensive game featuring extremely high quality visuals. Please make sure you have at least 1.5GB of free space on your device. **
Take the wheel of over 100 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Aston Martin, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Pagani, and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid – the most epic racing experience on any handheld.
Burn rubber on a full lineup of 12 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome and many more.
Get bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting. When your friends and rivals aren’t there, drop into any race to challenge their AI-controlled versions in Time-Shifted Multiplayer™.
MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 2000 events, including Cup races, Eliminations, Endurance challenges, and Drag Races. Choose from a diverse range of upgrades to maximize your car’s performance. Customize your car with a broad variety of paints, vinyls and rims. View the action from a variety of camera angles, tweak the HUD and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.
THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features detailed car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for truly HD racing. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all and pushes the boundaries with every update.
Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, everywhere.
Real Racing 3 is always receiving support for new devices, check out the most recent additions here >> bit.ly/RR3DeviceSupport
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Real Racing 3 Videos
Hit the track in style in our latest update with Aston Martin Racing.
• Aston Martin Race cars – Rule the track with the Aston Martin Vantage N430, GT3 and GTE.
• Endurance Gauntlet – Get into endurance racing-ready shape and win an Aston Martin Vantage N430.
• The 500 – Win the phenomenal Aston Martin Vantage GTE in an endurance-focused special event!
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.ea.games.r3_na.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.2.2 released on 03/26/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.0 released on 02/03/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.1 released on 01/03/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.7.0 released on 11/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.6.2 released on 10/10/14.
- NewApplication reactivated on 08/01/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.0 released on 08/01/14.
- NewApplication reactivated on 07/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.0 released on 07/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.0 released on 05/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.0 released on 04/20/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 04/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.0 released on 03/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.3 released on 02/22/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.2 released on 01/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.0 released on 12/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.0 released on 11/21/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.0 released on 10/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.5 released on 09/05/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.0 released on 08/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.0 released on 07/03/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.12 released on 06/11/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.11 released on 05/30/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.7 released on 04/24/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.5 released on 04/13/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 03/25/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 03/15/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.59 released on 03/09/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 03/02/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 03/01/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 02/28/13.
Displaying 4 of 31 - show all
why i cannot download this game in micromax a110q? always problem
Game crashes repeatedly when trying to race circuit des 24 heures. Rest out the game plays fine and is great fun but reach a point where progress is severely limited due to constant crashes. Firemonkeys seems to be unable to solve the issue for android users. Support has passed issue to advanced support days ago and they have not responded. Be prepared for frustration
Best racing game for tablet but we always need more gold to upgrade and stuff
Should let you add friends in the game
I love it and I think ever one should play it¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!!!!?!!
but you should add other cars like hondas and toyota supra
Still the best racing game around! Bring back the free ad coins...