Run 'em over (ram the zombies)
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
★ MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE! ★
COMPLETE STORY MODE TO UNLOCK ADDITIONAL LEVELS & VEHICLES!
A strange obelisk is turning people into zombies!
You need to reach it and save humankind.
Earn cash to upgrade your vehicle and drive through a horde of zombies.
Unlock new vehicles by reaching checkpoints.
We recommend playing with headphones for a greater experience.
* easy to control
press and hold sides of the screen to accelerate/break
tap sides to tilt the vehicle when in air
tap on the right side when trying to climb a hill or driving over an obstacle
* action packed
drive through a horde of zombies and mummies
smash through crates and explosives
break zombie hands as they try to reach out of the ground
evade traps and other obstacles
* online rankings
compete against other players
integrated into the world map
replay levels and be the fastest to reach the checkpoint
* long gameplay
story mode features 10 zombie packed levels full of obstacles and surprises
4 vehicles to buy and upgrade fuel, acceleration, speed and handling
story mode vehicles: an oldtimer, a used small car (yugo), a beat-up pickup and a hummer
* complete story mode to unlock additional content
drive through an infested cave
11 challenging levels
3 new vehicles (a beetle, a jeep and a construction vehicle) with a new upgrade;
upgrade your battery to prevent your lights going out in the dark cave
lot of new obstacles (explosives, piles of wood, earthquakes, volcanoes, ground changes, crystals, mine carts, bones and more undead!
Are you ready to save humankind?
Tags: run em over last.
* crash fix
* slightly increased max fuel for the second vehicle
* fixed crash
* fixed 1st stage being loaded instead of tutorial
* additional performance improvements and tweaks
* big performance improvements, smoother gameplay
* removed unused permissions
* new permission (wifi state) used for prefetching ads on wifi
* Fixed dialog crash in the last cave stage
* placed some additional level checks to prevent reported crashes