Skyball Lite (3D Racing game)
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Flawless game
- More controlling options needed.
"A 3D marble racing game"
This game's a good example about how elegance and simplicity aren't at odds with gameplay and fun. Skyball can be the umpteenth one accelerometer ball game, but it deserves a special mention because of its surgical balance between gameplay and performance. Graphics and music aren't from other world but fulfill stoically their function to let you enjoy a simpler, yet smooth and entertaining 3D game that doesn't ask for a top-notch device to be played.
In case anyone doesn't know, this kind of games are played tilting your device left or right to turn, slow down tapping on the left of the screen and accelerate tapping at the right half of it. Here's also its main catch: why not brake tilting towards you or downwards or whatever so ball can be controlled just by the accelerometer?
Anyway, game's incredible fun. It's very easy to learn, and races are addictive as hell as you can push your rivals -and be pushed by them- out of the road. Skyball is for free, ad supported and can be played for a long while before needing to upgrade to the complete version.
Keep your ball on the track and be the first to cross the finish line without falling into the sky. You will quickly find out that the laws of physics as you know them have been twisted, that everything is upside-down, or the other way around, making you feel completely lost and disoriented.
Concentration and reflex will be necessary if you wish to survive and be victorious.
* Skyball uses the accelerometer for game control: the orientation of the device defines the rotation of the ball on the track. The sensitivity of the accelerometer can be modified in the game settings, as this parameter can significantly change the game experience, it must be adjusted carefully to best suit your needs for precision and accuracy.
* The speed of the ball is controlled by the touch panel. The screen is divided vertically into 2 parts. Pressing the right part of the screen makes the ball speed up; pressing the left part makes the ball speed down.
With some devices (such like tablets), the accelerometer might be inversed. If that's the case you can configure the correct axis in the application settings.
* Speed is not the key to victory, simply a tool to lead your way, and your worse enemy if untamed. If you can manage to control and adjust your speed wisely and thoughtfully, accelerate when the timing is right, slow down when the path and the obstacles become treacherous and hazardous, you will find out that no one can stop you from your victory.
Tags: android, game, race, racing, speed, fast, action, arcade, challenge, tilt, free, hard, sky, skybox, skyball, opengl, 3D, 360, smooth, tunnel-like, peaceful.
- jessica15 Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Ernie R. Downloaded Jul 6, 2013
- Ihtisham M. Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- victor-rec Favorited Apr 28, 2013
- romeo.seth Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- Shubham A. Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- himanshu1996seth Downloaded Apr 7, 2013
- bdam716 Downloaded Mar 21, 2013
- Fdshjklç Downloaded Mar 11, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
I love this
I m loving it
its very Awsome
Good app but not much levels