Steampunk Racing 3D
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Easy and intuitive controls
- Some Mario Kart reminiscences
- Some glitches
- Graphics could have been improved a little bit more
A racing game set in a Steampunk scenario
Steampunk isn't a genre very exploited in video gaming, even though it looks like perfect to set adventures, dramas and love stories. One of the few examples at hand would be this Steampunk Racing, which comes to be a sort of destruction derby fueled by steam instead of gas. Throughout 15 different tracks you'll have to drive your previously upgraded and equipped steampunk vehicle, armed with spike traps and heat-seeker missiles.
You steer by tilting, acceleration can be set as auto, but some turns are as sharp as tricky. 3D Graphics and animations are above average, but far from the blockbusters that top the racing games lists and not free from occasional glitches here or there, chiefly when you are hit by a missile and sent tens of feet in the air.
Of course, the best part is the chance to go online and take part in up to six player races.
In the realm of steampunk racing domination and destruction is a way of life. Each day we risk death for the rewards and thrills of our chosen path. We are the racers, the heroes of our war torn world. Our vehicles shield us, our weaponry brings forth our vengeance, the world is our playground, and the corporations that run things are a necessary evil.
Set in a war-torn and steam-powered industrial world where your very survival depends any means necessary in a no-rules, high stakes, high impact, steam-powered death race. You'll need to choose and customize your vehicle like the 4-Wheel Armored Classic, Heavy Tank Tall Boy, Agile Delivery, 3-Wheel Scarab, Dozenberg, Drag Racer, Zeppelin, Rough Truckin', Brutal Wagon, or the 6-Wheel LG04-Ohzma; each with unique features and capabilities. You'll also need weapons and elemental powers because, let's face it: playing fair is just no fun. Teleport ahead of your enemies, engage force fields, blast your opponents energy with an EMP wave, turn the world upside down or create a gravity bubble with a Gravity Vortex, or deploy our most devastating weapons like missiles, chain guns, high-speed mines and tar, poison fields, fireballs, drone blimp-bombers, satellite ray beams, chainsaws, and vortex technology just to name a few.
As you race through your journey through the online tournament circuit, look for big sponsors to make more money but beware as corporations like A.R.B sponsors many racers and are suspected of fixing the races to seize power. Choose your side!
- Customizable vehicles with 30 weapons/abilities
- Unique physics engine allows for full range of control
- Realtime Multiplayer modes against 6 players world wide or on your lan
- Massive Online Tournaments
- personalize your online experience with facebook
- Upgrade each vehicles armor, top speed, acceleration, control and hit points.
- 15 tracks
- 6 different power-ups
- 5 circuits
dynamic orientation support
more tablet support
- Sa A. Downloaded Dec 7, 2013
- Odilibe C. Downloaded Jun 27, 2013
- Balram M. Downloaded Jun 19, 2013
- NadirBoukelia Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- Mohamed Abd El Samed A. Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- email@example.com' Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- adityaeka Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- Jordz D. Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- Kismat L. Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
This game sucks! Don't install it.
great apps but need more upgrade
Very entertaining game