1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- There are lots of similar games
+ By Palshock
Slash the board and bring all the sushis together
Sushi Slash is a game where you need to swipe to cut the board until you reach the chopstick rest (located on the top of the screen). In the meanwhile, make sure all the sushis stay together and be careful because some sides can't be cut off.
There are 40 levels with different board shapes, where you'll need to achieve the highest possible score (three stars), meaning using only a few slashes and doing it quickly. As the game progresses, new sushis will be introduced and the shapes will become harder and more complex.
Palshock is the creator of Sushi Slash, an addictive game, similar to a lot of applications but with the twist of adding sushi and customizing everything in a japanese way. Check it out and try to get the maximum score.
Frequent updates to keep you slashing
New Sushi introduced as you advance
season package update
+ Totally 100 levels.
+4 buffs (Katana/Sushi Killer/Lightning Blade/Timer) help you to challenge new levels.
+5 special sushis make the game more addictive.
- Expending Sushi:Sushi will become bigger in every 5 seconds, the sooner you clear the level, the less trouble you would meet.
- Splitting Sushi:Sushi will divide itself in to 3 after a while.
- Accelerating Sushi:The move speed of a Sushi will become faster if the stage can’t be cleared in shortly.
- Invisible Sushi: Sushi becomes transparent after awhile.
- Radiation Sushi: Sushi will radiate itself when moving.
How to get High Score in Sushi Slash?
- Complete the Level by less slashes, in fewer seconds.
- Smaller size of wood left will earn bonus score.
Why I can't open the 2nd/3rd box in Sushi Slash?
-Only the first box are opened after your installation. Other boxes can be unlocked only after all levels in the former box all cleared.
Keyword: Sushi, Slash, Ninjia, Slice, Cut, Drop,Japanese style, food, casual
Support devices with XHDPI screen resolution. e.g., Nexus4, Galaxy Note 2
10 new levels
New Radiation Sushi
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Why so much Megabites
this game has not been updated for a long time, please.release new levels
Cool. Game bro
Cant stop playing this game
I think it's a pretty cool game but I don't appreciate sometime When I slash it don't go through.