Dungeon Hunter 4
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Beautiful cutscenes, voices and storyline
- Outstanding graphics
- Typical 3D graphic glitches
- It might become too repetitive
+ By Gameloft
Dungeon crawling at its best
This game requires a heavy previous download (nearly a Gb). Please, stick to a wifi hotspot before proceeding.
Let's welcome the last Gameloft's game, which as usual doesn't reach new heights in originality. In this case, it may even be forgiven because it's the fourth part of a series, a series inspired on a well-known PC game. Indeed, that PC was also inspired by umpteen earlier games, so we it's safe to say that we are not talking about a genre standing out for its originality anyway.
DC4 has everything you would expect. Graphics have been improved and could be considered as good as any portable game, animations are top-notch and gameplay is balanced enough, both regarding characters and enemies as free and buyable stuff. Here's game for hours before actually having to visit the shop, though have for sure there's going to be moments you'll want to peek there.
Between stages, you eyes will enjoy beautiful cutscenes and an unfolding story. Meanwhile, you'll have to worry about upgrading your equipment (changes will reflect on your character, hooray) and skills, and crafting new stuff as well. If we have to complain about something, it'd be that fights can become repetitive as there isn't any dual button combo system, just a hit button and special attacks. In case that the campaign mode isn't enough, pay a visit to online modes to play co-op or versus other players.
Great game for anyone looking for endless action.
***** REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLER GAMES
- Hack your way through an EPIC STORYLINE & a dark fantasy adventure
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
***** EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 types of warriors with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Throughout the game, unveil the mysteries surrounding your warriors
***** GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Fight along your friends in the CO-OP arenas
- Show off your battle skills in the action-packed PVP mode
- Gather up and fight other warriors in TEAM DEATHMATCH games
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
Embark on an epic adventure and get ready to fight your way through intense solo and multiplayer levels in this new free installment of the iconic dungeon crawler game.
This free fantasy game is best suited for fans of: hack 'n slash, action RPGs, dark fantasy games, multiplayer and free adventure games.
If you are one of them, get the game now for free!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our free upcoming games.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Battle against the evil Crow and the brutal Bone Golem in the NEWEST UPDATE for Dungeon Hunter 4!
• In the CHAPEL OF WHISPERS, clear the Graveyard and stop the awakening of the undead.
• Fight in the HOWLING CANYON and the ANCIENTS' SACRED GROUND, where crystals have been found that give life to evil demons!
• Don epic and rare new GOLD armor for your heroes.
• NEW EVENT TYPE! Participate in the new Burden Events: Choose to reduce your hero’s advantage and win more rewards in exchange!
Necessary payment ruined the game. Delete forever
I have been having an amazing time with no problems at all
It was working fine, But today it stuck at loading. Tried relaunching it again still the same result.
So awesome :-) :-) :-)
But inventory needs "free" expansion. Dats all