Heroes of Camelot
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Rich artwork (yet color-swapping evolutions)
- Big and active community
- All the usual flaws of the genre
+ By Kabam
An Arthurian Collectible Card Game
Although it would be unfair, I might well sum this game up to a yet another CCG whose only newness is to be set in Camelot instead of any other random medieval fantasy setting.
And unfortunately I wouldn't be wrong at all. Heroes of Camelot features everything other games have already had. Its major advantage is that it gathers the best of every side, so we can say beforehand it's a pretty comprehensive and massive CCG full of missions and cards and stuff and, to round all off, somehow with a faster pace and smoother gameplay.
Nevertheless, some so-called features are pretty annoying, as the color swap when a character levels up, or the little role the player plays in boss fights (yes, you can choose from where you attack, but that's only an illusion). Animations are poor, only to reflect basic effects, and gameplay feels too much guided. Minigames are welcome, but aren't enough.
Anyway, it's been a pretty successful game and has a rich and growing community around, so if you aren't already into other CCG, you might well start here.
The Black Knight and his undead warriors have invaded Camelot. King Arthur and Merlin have summoned all of Britain for a Hero to rise. Will you be this Hero?
Battle for survival and reclaim your land's power by assembling, evolving, and enhancing hundreds of powerful heroes. Each hero represents a card endowed with distinct abilities and powers. Progress through ten Arthurian lands discover the rarest cards in Camelot. Form teams of rare cards to unleash strategic combos and dominate your opponents. Compete with thousands of players around the world in a live PvP Arena, and form Guilds in the world of Camelot.
UNIQUE TEAM-BASED ASSAULTS
- Follow a Quest system through 10 Arthurian Britain cities and over 80 stages
- Strategically form up to three teams to simultaneously battle against Demons and Dragons
- Each team creates unique combos and skills. Your army must be the most powerful of all Camelot's Territories!
THE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
- Form a guild - create your team’s unique crest and recruit fellow heroes
- Test the might of your party within your guild in friendly Scrimmage combat
- Band together and enter Boss raids in Camelot's 3D dungeon. Select frontal, side, back or sneak attack positions to test the Boss’ strength
CULTIVATE YOUR ARMY OF HEROS
- Enhance the abilities of each Hero and Evolve them into powerful and stunning cards
- Discover the rarest cards to uncover the most unique and visceral abilities
PvP BATTLES IN CAMELOT'S ARENA
- Showcase your deck's power in the Camelot's Arena by competing with thousands of players around the world in live PvP combat events. Only the mightiest victors will relish rewards and the admiration of your peers.
STRATEGIZE IN LIVE CHAT
- Join a community of fellow Knights and Druids through live chat to find the Holy Grail!
LAY SIEGE IN GUILD VS. GUILD COMBAT
- Take up arms with your Guildmates in the name of one of three new Kingdoms: Camelot, the Malevolent, or Lancelot’s Vanquished.
- March across the new Castle Siege map and Claim enemy Keeps for your Guild and Kingdom!
- Defend and strengthen your Keep against enemy Guilds with Castle Upgrades
HD DISPLAY GRAPHICS!
- 1080p ready for a hi-def gaming experience
OPTIMIZED FOR ANDROID
- Supported on tablets of all makes and sizes
King Arthur had long been revered as Britain's champion, providing the fair land full of life, wealth and peace. Knights and Druids alike found serenity with one another. Jealous of Arthur's adoration from all, the evil Queen Morgana vied to destroy everything the King protected. Upon discovering a dark relic, Morgana and the Black Knight invaded Britain, casting a spell and consuming all life before them.
The great Merlin tells a story of a hero in search of the Holy Grail - Britain's only hope. For Britain to be what it once was, a call to arms is desperately needed. King Arthur has summoned all Knights and Druid allies on a quest for a hero to rise. But who can avenge Britain and find the Holy Grail?
Brand new Feature
▶ Introducing Google Quests! Google Play Knights, you have caught King Arthur’s attention. Now you can take on additional Quests to test your might. Prove yourself to King Arthur and to Camelot and you will be awarded handsomely.
Muy bueno descargenselo
All I can say I'm in love, and extremely addicted to this game. The art is amazing simple yet fun!
It's a cool idea, and maybe it's just me, but this game it's super confusing. Too much going on.
L.O.V.E.D.I.T LOVED IT SONG
It's a good game. Keep you entertain and it is always changing. But when it comes to get prices and rewards it takes to much of what you earn. Some of the rewards and prices takes forever. Still waiting for mine even tho I've beaten the monsters.