1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Easier to learn than others of the same genre
- Linear gameplay
- Lack of really original elements
A straightforward tactical RPG
Honor Bound is a fantasy RPG about a realm in need to be saved from Chaos, you the hero and some allies and spells. On paper, it might well be an epic adventure, but it's really something a little bit humbler.
Your so-called commander must pass through a series of linear levels facing enemies. Battles are turn-based, and in every turn you can either attack or make use of a special ability, every character has up to three of them. Every time you fight you lose energy, which replenishes over time or when leveling up. Although characters abilities can be determinant in battle, these feel linear anyway. Once you lost a battle, you know it means some grinding and some turn-around in the shop to see what you can scrape together.
Cartoon-like graphics, quite manga-nized are good, but nothing we haven't seen a million times before.
In the end, HonorBound is a good game for newbies looking for a way to start in tactical RPGs because gameplay is straightforward and storyline is simple.
Ally with hundreds of different heroes to create the ultimate squad. Harness one or even all five of the mystical elements - fiery Terra, wild Primal, celestial Lunar, pure Spirit, and unknown Abyss to help defeat all that stands in your path. Recruit magical beasts, battle-tested warriors, and other allies from the world of HonorBound to assist you in your quest. Build your own unique strategy as you collect more allies and customize your squad!
Battle in epic PVE boss fights and collect rare loot and legendary treasures. Equip these treasures to make your squad even stronger! Team up with your friends and join a clan to find even more allies to accompany you on your adventure. Test your strength in the PVP Arena against thousands of other clans to see which clan rightfully deserves the throne.
• Free-to-play fantasy RPG!
• English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, and Japanese all supported
• Hundreds of different heroes to capture, evolve, and battle!
• Unique strategy combat system with different class strengths and weaknesses
• 100% animated characters – bringi them to life on both your phone and tablet!
• Travel across lush and vibrant worlds, filled with valiant allies, fearful foes and unnamed beings!
• Thousands of clans for you and your friends to team up with and forge powerful alliances
• SFX and music scored by Bobby Tahouri, whose music can be heard in HBO's Game of Thrones
• Tons of monthly PVE and PVP tournaments with awesome rewards!
“The best RPG I've played on my phone, brilliant graphics and an enchanting story to go with it, well done.”
"First turn based RPG I’ve LOVED for tablets! Best game of 2014!"
"Awesome characters. Awesome fighting. Awesome music. Awesome levels. This game is... awesome!!!"
"This is the action RPG I've been waiting to play on my phone."
"The coolest artwork and heroes. Drool. I want to collect them all and dominate this RPG."
"Totally blown away. Easily the best-looking game I've played in the last few months. Would never expect something this good to be free."
Come play with over 3 million other players who have downloaded HonorBound!
Hey HonorBound Fans,
We have a great new update for you!
- QUESTS ARE HERE! Send your Heroes out on adventures and gain renown!
- RUNE ALCHEMY - Convert basic runes into FREE premium runes with your researchers!
- HERO OF THE DAY! A brand new hero every day to summon directly!
- New Daily Offering Rewards! New awesome rewards that extend out to 90 days!
- New PVP Streak Rewards! New awesome rewards that begin at streak level 1
excellent :D 62U-RQR9
Work fine but still small problems my evolved hero dissappeared and support team won't get back to me after using valuable resources.
This is super awsome i like the spirit so much
HonorBound has been acting up since this last update...loads to 86% and stops
Great I love the characters not to hard thanks been looking for a game with creatures and others.
Its kinda slow but its fun once u get into it.
Game is still awesome however I've lost my old account after not playing it for a while. I need help as I invested ALOT into that account and will do again if it is given back to me or alternatively I could be compensated somewhat with this new account I have?