Order & Chaos Online
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Outstanding graphics
- Challenging and interesting
- Number of quests and stuff to be done
- Its design openly imitates WoW's
- It needs more players to populate some areas
+ By Gameloft
A high-end MMORPG
Plain truth, Order and Chaos online comes to be known as the World of Warcraft of mobile gaming, so if you have played or know what WoW is, you would have already figured out what to expect from this Gameloft release. Otherwise, know that it's a MMORPG, a massive multiplayer online role-playing game, in which there's a huge virtual fantasy world in where players can roam and interact freely both with other players and with non player characters.
First off, this isn't a cheap game, but it's cheaper than it was. Let's explain this: aside the initial purchase ($7 at the moment of this review) there was a $1 monthly fee, but this subscription fee was removed in the last update. Anyway, hardcore gamers might be used to such a high prize, but it can be very discouraging for casual players. In exchange, this game is very, very close to what PC online games offer regarding technical specs and gaming experience.
In fact, this game inherits all the virtues and all the flaws of the mainstream MMORPGs. Nearly all quests involve grinding, either by killing a certain number of beasts; or by going there to get that and thence travel yonder to fetch those and come back to the starting point. This means that this game can become too repetitive unless you get into the story, which is one of the main motivations of Order & Chaos, because even though characters are walking talking cliches and story unfolds predictably, it's very well written.
Once your character reaches level 5, you'll have to start making decisions regarding skills and ability points, but much earlier than that you'll have to choose whether you are up to afford one of the most expensive purchases all over the market. We think that it's the best substitute for PC online RPGs on mobile devices so far, but it might happen that you find yourself playing on your tablet, stuck to your wifi just a few steps away from your PC.
==== IMPORTANT NOTICE====
Order & Chaos Online delivers the best experience on powerful devices. You can also enjoy a good experience on a lot of other devices.
However, we suggest that you first verify your hardware capabilities.
The minimum recommended configuration to play Order & Chaos Online is
- 1 GHz CPU
- 500 MB RAM
- 1.7 GB of free space
THE MOST COMPLETE MMO EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE IN A MOBILE GAME
• Use the advanced character creation system to customize your heroic avatar, in true MMORPG fashion.
• 5 classic fantasy races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order; Orcs and Undead for Chaos, while our newly added Mendels are neutral. You can have no less than 4 different characters in our game.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. With over 1,000 skills and 2,000 pieces of equipment to assist you through your quest, your game will not be over soon.
INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Explore the world of Haradon solo, or unleash the true multiplayer game experience: Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: our Legendary dungeons.
• Take part in epic multiplayer fights and try to lead your guild to the very top of Haradon.
THE WORLD IS YOURS
• Travel through the most majestic settings of this deep fantasy world -- from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more -- on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,200 quests to perform.
Join the best mobile MMORPG, and enter the legend now!
For fans of MMO games, Role-Playing games, Multiplayer games and Heroic Fantasy games.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
The time has come to face the Archbishop. Dire challenges await you in Flame: Rebirth of Faith.
- Event book: Track down daily & weekly quests and get rewards.
- Celebrate this far-Eastern occasion to unlock a mythic Dragon Boat.
THE BLACK MARKET
- Enter this secret auction place full of rare & unique items every day.
Some lists where this application appears: RPG.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
Played WoW competitively for 6 years. Family and career grew so I no longer had time for it. This is an excellent alternative MMO RPG. First RPG or MMO I've played in years. The convenience of playing it when ever and where ever I have time is a huge plus. There are still many things that can be improved with this game, mainly being the customer service which is not so great.
Not working!!! I have a s3
Wanted to play for what seems like forever and the game has not disappointed. Great game so far.
Love this game but I can't figure out how to get a mount.
fun and adicative