Parallel Kingdom MMO
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Both web and Android version
- New game concept
- Difficult to get the hang of it
- Boring if you're the only player in your district
- Free for a limited time
+ By PerBlue
Parallel Kingdom merges game and reality to become a based-location role-game
Parallel Kingdom is a new game concept: instead of placing you in a virtual fantastic World, it uses real locations to create an adventure game. This way, you can play in real time with other players, on a real map of your district.
How does it work? First, sign up on the web version or from your Android. Create your own character (there aren't too many editing options so far, since what you will see is just a face on the map), set your location, follow the guide and start playing. Lots of virtuals monsters, animals, caves, buildings will appear over your district, surrounding your virtual character. You will have to fight, build, collect items, trade and expand your empire through war or diplomacy.
The added value of this game is that all that territories that you're dominating are your real district, your village or city. Do it you your best and you will expand over new territories. However, be careful: if there are other PK players on your territory, they won't let you control everything. You will have to struggle.
The best of PK is the idea which is quite original, as well as the tutorial and the amount of things you can perform. The worst, it's difficult to get the hang of it, it gets boring if nobody is playing PK in your city and the graphics could be certainly improved. Anyway, we recommend to give this a go for those who like playing role-like games.
Don't forget that PerBlue (its developers) has also launched PK for other platforms and you can even play it on your browser. The game is free just for a limited time.
All this and more in the palm of your hand! Enter Parallel Kingdom's multiplayer world and join over a million players in the ultimate mobile, role-playing game.
LEAD, CONQUER, CLAIM
Exciting challenges await you. Usher in a new age of peace and prosperity, or forge a war machine capable of raiding the world’s greatest cities! Take your rightful place at the throne and rule your Kingdom any way you see fit…
★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★
* Entirely free-to-play, can purchase in-game currency or trade with other players!
* 40 levels with 50 different skills to choose from!
* 14 unique character classes: Warrior, Ranger, Knight, Legion, Ninja, Assassin, Thief, Merchant, Militia, Crafter, Druid, Explorer, Mercenary and Oiyoi Master
* Explore the 8 unique epic dungeons found scattered across the largest MMO game world EVER
* Pilot your personal airship and lead your loyal crew members into hair-raising boarding combat
* Fully customizable avatars with over a trillion possible combinations
* Climb the global PvP rankings and join the elite Diamond league
* Engage in world-changing, cataclysmic Kingdom wars.
* Weekly community events and updates
* 30 leaderboards with weekly rewards
* Trade Hubs allow open player-to-player trading
* Buy, sell, or trade everything from raw materials to swag
* Themed chat rooms
* Available in 6 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese
* More than 2 million players in over 100 countries
* Ad FREE!
★★★★ AWARDS ★★★★
BEST APP EVER AWARD nominee in 4 categories
* Best MMO
* Best Augmented Reality Game
* Most Creative Use of iPhone Hardware
* Best Use of Location Services
MASHABLE BEST MOBILE GAME Finalist 2011
Note: The app asks for Read & Write SMS Permission. This is for an SMS payment option which is completely optional.
Multiplayer, location based, roleplaying, RPG, MMO, Zelda, MMORPG, realtime, real-time, Warcraft, WOW, dragons, dungeons, monsters, medieval, kingdom, GPS, strategy, airship
Download now to claim your throne!
Developed in Madison, Wisconsin with our own top notch, in-house customer support
Updated Store Front Preview Screen for new Metals and Topaz Gem
byung for food and i will give you 1000 gold
Great time passer but depth for hard core gamers as well.
Use my code nrreyx plz. Also add me as a Friend PHX~KÍÑG
Awful graphics and terrible at preventing lag, costs in game money to do anything, and 20 seconds to chop down a tree and only get. 1 wood.The loading screen was the only good thing besides adds, and I judge the music because everyone likes different music types, but in the end, I recommend you don't get this game.
The best game I love it played it every day for over a year... Try it out you might get hooked.
Extremely fun and addictive game that sadly the developers seem to have given up on. Horrible lag and server issues and non-existent support team.