City Island: Airport ™
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Long gameplay
- It needs more options and more replayability
- Three currencies at once might be too many
+ By Sparkling Society ™
Both a city and an airport management game
Following the footsteps of City Island, this Airport version is also about city management game, though as it's frame is smaller, it gets a little more depth. Your island is divided into two parts, a north one where you can raise your city and build attractions, including some monuments as Eiffel Tower or Rio de Janeiro Christ; and the southern one where you're going to be your own airport.
In fact, the airport is managed as a sort-of city, wherein runways and hangars take the place of roads and houses, Everything runs thanks to the three different currencies, perhaps pushing too much the freemium formula, even when it can be endlessly played for free.
Although this game is simpler than many other management games, it can be a great way to start with this genre as long as you don't bother about error and trial, because there isn't any tutorial and just a lot of tips here and there. Regarding what we0d like, it would be summarized in more stuff, more maps and better animations to make the city livelier and more eye-catching.
Now with City Island: Airport, we joined the airport mania. In this new game, the challenge is to build a wonderful tourist paradise island. It is a virtual city builder game where you need to build, balance and simulate an airport city and a tourist island paradise with happy citizens, attractions, resorts, plants, community buildings and more. Great fun guaranteed escaping your daily life to this exotic paradise!
You will build an airport for handling both incoming and outgoing flights. To attract airplanes loaded with happy tourists to your island, you will build hotels, resorts, community buildings, plants and attractions. At the same time you will build houses which will deliver citizens as passengers to your airport, so you can earn money with your own airplanes. To grow your airport city and your tourist island into a happy tourist paradise, you have to make sure that everything is balanced properly. A fun and addictive challenge!
** Features **
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- Tablet support
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Airport theme on an exotic island
- Challenge to create your own mini virtual paradise
- Discover various big challenges in intuitive gameplay
- Run it on Android 2.3 and higher
- Unlock dozens of beautiful unique buildings (resorts, hotels, attractions, hangars, terminals, flight tower, runways, landmarks, houses)
- Attract happy tourists with beautiful resorts, landmarks, hotels and great attractions
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
- Grow your airport city to allow big planes bring in tourists continuously
- Collect profit from your accommodations
- Join the big community and share friend codes with your friends
- Upgrade your flight tower and terminal according to your island
- Collect XP and level up to unlock new airport and city buildings
- Tycoon and simcity features
- More advanced, than a regular farm game
- Currency: diamonds / gems, gold, money / cash
- Age independent story
- Lots of adventure and quests to unlock
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand the airport and city life on your paradise island
- Sim style architecture
- Play with friends: Enter friend codes and gift codes to gain insight and receive cash and gold
Join the community and get FREE giftcodes every week for the coolest building game!!
** Treasure chests on expansions
** Hangars show progress of flight/repair
** Lots of things are cheaper
FIX IT, I DO NOT LIKE IT. This game shuts down automatically.
Crash a lot
Would be better if I didn't have to reload the game every time there was an add
I enjoy of playing this game.
Every time the daily reward is diamonds I don't get it. Same issue when I pass some milestones in the game. No way I would ever buy any thing for the game cause of this issue.
Overall its a nice game but game speed is low and have bugs which needs to be fixed. Good game play though.