City Island ™
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- Long gameplay
- Some lag and performance issues.
+ By Sparkling Society ™
City management game
City Island is, plainly, a city management game. It comes with everything it should have: quite a handful buildings, a not-so-complex yet complete management system, options here and there and an easy interface. Perhaps its best part is the internal work to toy with statistics and recreate how your city is, much like the first Sim City series did.
However, game finds it hard to not lag, and graphics could be improved not only to make them more pleasing but also enjoyable in large screens.
Anyway, a good city management game if you can't afford one of the expensive ones or your device can't bear those fancy last-generation management games.
In City Island you will expand and build houses for your citizens, decorations and community buildings to make them happy, explore the beach, and create jobs so you can earn money and gold from your happy citizens. If you like to play a free citygame on Android™, building a virtual life on City Island is your best choice! Expand your city to make it larger and more challenging.
Discover and expand your island, town and beach life in a virtual world full of quests where you have the power to build a business empire with a choice of 85+ unique buildings, like hotels, cinema's, offices, bakeries, restaurants, and even oil platforms on your paradise island. Grow you tiny city into a larger metropolis. Catch some fish with your boats, make people happy by building parks, beach huts, schools, churches, libraries, museums, plants, and even a nice ferris wheel. It is all about insight and balance in this city town game: happy people attract more citizens, who will need residences and jobs. You have all the power in this epic story: discover what is the best way to be a successful entrepreneur in this fabulous virtual world!
** Features **
- Top FREE to play "simcity tycoon game"
- Tablet support
- HIGH QUALITY town graphics
- Translated for 18 countries
- Intuitive gameplay
- Challenge to create your own new virtual paradise
- Unlock and build from a list of 85+ Unique buildings (residential, commercial, farm, community, decoration, park, plants, beach and sea buildings like oil platforms and more)
- Currencies: gold and cash
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
- Build residences for your larger population of citizens
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- City park country theme
- Collect XP and level up to unlock new buildings for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand the tiny city on your larger paradise island to create more room for constructing more buildings, and making your tiny city bigger and bigger
- Speed up construction/upgrade time using gold
- Lots of adventure and quests to unlock
- Help your citizens build a city on this exotic island and explore the beach
- Age independent story
- Find pirate chests around your island, containing cash or gold
- Tons of hours of fun
- Sim style architecture
- Play with your friends: enter friend codes and gift codes to receive cash and gold
- The "City Advisor" will provide insight and tell you what is needed in your city
Join the community and follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook, to get FREE giftcodes every week!!
I enjoy this game so much that I am Starting a whole other island.... It is fun progressive and wholesome.
Addicting. Don't care for the excessive ads though.
I really like these games but would love to know how to play them on the computer. Since some of the things we are asked to do involve facebook, and I can find the game description on facebook, why can't I play it on here? the screen is much larger. Also why cant i send a ship out to Facebook I can't even log on
I love this game
A great way to entertain kids expessally in summer time. The only reason I did not rate this game a five is because sometimes I cannot play the game because is will not load.:-)
Nice game, has some very minor glitches but none that stop me from building my city!