F18 Carrier Landing
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Realistic and fun at the same time
- Missions need more variety
- It feels somehow "empty"
A 3D flight simulator
Rortos released a series of games based on "how to land with a fighter-bomber in three easy steps" and, even though they aren't as fun as its combat flight simulator, it's equally enjoyable.
Your goal will be to take off, reach a given point and land. Don't panic and no one gets hurt. As it's a simulator, it's quite tricky at first, but fortunately crashing animations are explosive, literally (oh, that was the worst pun ever!)
Graphics aren't extremely detailed, but aren't glitchy at all and don't ask for latest generation devices, which is appreciated.
Landing on an air carrier is one of the toughest tasks that a fighter pilot has to undertake. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop your F/A-18 Hornet. Become a Top Gun pilot and have fun doing stunts and the toughest maneuvers.
The F/A-18 SuperHornet is available as of today with a 3D virtual cockpit and mega-detailed graphics, too.
You can control all the mobile surfaces, landing gears, flaps, slats, spoilers and you will also have the opportunity to review your actions through a fantastic multi-camera REPLAY and then instantly share the best images.
Get trophies and your best scores on Game Center.
For a global competition.
*Virtual 3D cockpit
*In flight refuel.
* Multi-Camera Replay with dynamic pan.
* Two complete scenarios.
* Game campaign with 12 missions, land base and photo-reconaissance at low altitude.
* Landing on air carriers and land bases completely customized for weather and time conditions.
*Free flight mode.
*Dynamic-pan control system.
*I.F.L.O.L.S. approach system.
*Simulator mode, for even more realistic controls.
*Remote control: you can connect two devices and use remote control with all instruments.
* McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet
* Grumman F-14 Super Tomcat
* Grumman C-2 Greyhound
* Grumman A-6 Intruder
* McDonnell Douglas F4E Phantom II
* McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II [available for purchase]
* Lockheed Martin F35B Lightning II [available for purchase]
* Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
Flight engine improved
instal us navy fighters f-18
Great game I was just hoping maybe that the P-3C orion might make an appearance just hoping ...and yes I know it as nothing to do with a carrier landing
Its all good apart from when I uninstalled it for space I got it again and all the extra planes were gone and I'm not paying again
I purchased 2 games from you guys and both are not downloading!!!
Is it just me or.does the iPad version has one additional plane. Don't quite remember