FsRadioPanel allows you to connect your Android device with MS flight simulator (FS2004/FSX/Prepar3D).
Include the following devices:
- RADIOS: Com1/Com2, Nav1/Nav2, Adf, Transponder, Timer.
- HSI: Horizontal situation indicator
- PFD: Primary Flight Display.
- FGP: Flight Guidance Panel.
- MAP: Moving Map with flight plan.
- GFP: Gps Flight Planner.
- ELC: Electric Panel.
This products comes with an AIRAC cycle 1513 v2 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to create a flight plan. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription from Navigraph. (http://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManualInstall.aspx)
ATTENTION: You need to download the server program four your pc to connect to the simulator.
DETAILED MANUAL: http://www.tambucho.es/android/fic/FsRadioPanel.pdf
- FsC172Panel https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tambucho.fsc172panel
- FsC177Panel https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tambucho.fsc177panel
There is also a demo version that you can test to verify proper operation before purchase.
NOTICE: If your application crash in the Map window, it May be Caused by old version of Google Play service, please update Google play service. (The latest version of Google Play is 6.0.5)
Tags: fsx , using tablet in p3d v3 , fsradiopanel v3.6.5 pro