1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really addictive
- Cute and engaging graphics
- Many features
- Not for everyone
+ By Gameloft
Raise cute monsters and build a perfect land for them
Monster Life is an incredible complete game full of magic and cute monsters ready to battle.
The story is the following: Long ago, a hero named Esac used monsters named Tamanos to defeat the evil Chaos and bring peace to Numa. Now that the Chaos is rising again, you need to help the Tamanos -who are now simply pets- fight for the future and become the one Monster Keeper. You must learn how to raise and train your monsters while building the magic kingdom where you all live.
The atmosphere is really engaging and the graphics are cute and colorful: a perfect game for people form ages with 3D drawings and adorable characters you will soon get attached to.
In Monster Life there will always be actions to do, you can check out your goals by tapping on the button located on the left bottom side of the screen. Every day, you will discover lots of new features you can view and take on. Also, there are more than 20 monsters to raise, each one with different characteristics and 36 different battle zones located on 4 different Islands.
Gameloft is the developer of Monster Life and lots of other games for Android you should also enjoy. The graphics are amazing, the storyline is cute and the game is in general a real pleasure to play. Check it out and enjoy the wonderful design!
A century ago, the islands of Numa were attacked by the mysterious Chaos. But a young monster keeper and his monsters fought back and brought peace to the islands!
As a novice monster keeper, you must now learn how to raise and train your own team of monsters as you build your own custom-made kingdom for them to live in. Then set off to explore every corner of the surrounding islands and stop the Chaos again!
AN ORIGINAL PAPERCRAFT UNIVERSE
• Discover a unique, magical and fun atmosphere
• Enjoy original 3D graphics in a world made entirely of paper!
RAISE AN ADORABLE AND POWERFUL TEAM OF MONSTERS
• More than 20 original monsters to collect, each with endearing personalities and awesome abilities
• Train, feed and play with your monsters to make them stronger!
YOUR OWN MONSTER TRAINING GROUND
• Assign your monsters to the perfect training spot to boost their power and abilities
• Tons of buildings, decorations and custom options let you fulfill your monsters’ needs while building the most prosperous kingdom
FIGHT THE MINIONS OF CHAOS
• Journey across 36 different battle zones on 4 different islands as you seek out the minions of Chaos
• Fight them in epic battles with up to 3 monsters at the same time!
Play Monster Life and embark on a great adventure with this fun casual game combining action, training, fighting and exciting battles with simulation and town building in a world full of cute monsters!
Let's Play by Gameloft!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/LetsPlaybyGameloft_Twitter or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/letsplaybyGameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/letsplaygl
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
- Check out the brand new monsters and buildings!
- Succeed in the new Daily Fights to earn gold and XP!
- Get a chance to win an exclusive new Monster by playing the silver lottery
- More than 20 new missions for you to complete
- Story mode balancing: shorter recovery times and more challenging fights for even more fun!
- Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Thing is, it always force closes when the loading screen gets to 70%, fix and I will rate more.
No.1 cutest of all game
Install it NOW its so adorable
this game is fantastic the story is really nice and whoever said that it isn't nice is a layer but when you get strong in this game it turns laggy
LIKE I SAID AWESOME