Rivals at War
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- You can watch how cards battle in 3D scenarios
- Tons of cards and combinations
- No real interaction
+ By Hothead Games
A card game with viewable battles
When we talk about card games, we often complaint about how boring battles are: you deploy your über-platinum dragon witch and order her to attack your rival mega-ethereal vengeful angel and all you get is a lousy t-shirt, we mean a damage icon with a number inside.
Rivals at War comes to fix this. It's indeed a collectible card game, you have to purchase packs either through in-game or premium currency and manage your soldiers (creatures), tactics (spells) and perks (power-ups), everything mixed up with an experience level system and some -yet appreciated- customizing options and a handful of achievements. Long story made short, it's a good card game, perhaps too slow for complexity's sake, so hardcore card gamers will love it for sure.
The great added value comes as the chance (skippable) to watch the battles. Instead of playing on a board, your squad will move, look for cover and shoot in a 3D scenery, using their skills the best they know. You have not any way to interact or alter the given fated result (it's all about math and luck in the end), but it's extremely fun to watch the battles and see your troops in action, behaving according to their role and weaponry.
Therefore, a great step forward in CC games. Let's hope we can see more like this set in fantasy or futuristic settings.
* Battle across four different combat scenarios, each with its own 3D battlefield and military mission.
* Assemble your troop, choosing from 6 unique soldier types - Commander, Sniper, Saw Gunner, Breacher, Radioman and Medic.
* Power-up skill perks to enhance the Accuracy, Speed, Damage, Defense and Health abilities of your soldiers.
* Unlock new soldiers with better weapons, guns and skills to improve your team's combat assault rating.
* Customize your team with different camouflage uniforms, headgear, and team badges.
* Select powerful tactics cards to tip each battle in your favor.
* 45 achievements to complete that unlock more special rewards.
* Command your elite team to global domination.
It is your duty to protect the world from the threats of terrorism and chaos. Aim for glory and honor and prepare to become Rivals at War!
RAW has full resolution support for tablets and large screen phones!
Introducing RAW 1.3
* We've added 3 exciting new maps: The Bazaar, The Warehouse, and The City Park.
* Plus, all maps now have time of day differences.
* Fixed several nagging little bugs.
We hope you enjoy the update!
He he so addicting
Could have been cool. Took me 1 week to get a 60+ team rank. Once that happened I started getting stomped by 30 and 40 rank teams while I was fully loaded with tactics. Now all my soldiers are out of tours and I am not getting any out of card packs. Which in turn led to my soldiers being critically injured. So now I have spent thousands of coins trying to get tour cards and still have to spend 320
Caution: You will get soooo addicted.........