This app requires an EA Account and FIFA 16, available on Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, or PC. To use the FIFA Ultimate Team features, you must have a FUT Club.
Updated for FIFA 16! Keep the world of football close at hand with the EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Companion App! Manage your FUT Club anytime, anywhere.
Features and great new additions include:
• An all new look and feel for FIFA 16
• FUT Draft: Build a squad from a draw of random players in our new mode. Draft your squad on mobile, and play on console!
• View TOTW Squad Previews and History
• Manage your Squads and Club Items
• Purchase Packs in the FUT Store
• Stay in touch with your friends with EA SPORTS™ Football Club
Getting Started with FUT:
1. Create a FUT Club in FIFA 16
2. Setup a FUT Security Question the second time you login to FUT on your Console or PC
3. Login to the EA SPORTS ™ FIFA 16 Companion App and tap the Ultimate Team™ tile
This app is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Terms of Service: http://terms.ea.com
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM
Visit http://help.ea.com/en/# for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Tags: fifa 16 companion , how to get passed the getting started in football clubs , fifa 16 companion app xbox one , fifa 14 icon , i cant get past the getting started page on ea sports fc , ea sports fifa 16