Save the Flame in London
by: MIU Games • 2
London needs you! The 2012 Olympic Games cannot start without the flame.
You have been chosen as the torchbearer. Run all the way through many cities in the the United Kingdom and keep the flame burning all the time until you reach your final destination: London. But be careful, for this is not an easy endeavour! Many dangers await you in your path. You must not forget the three basic rules:
1. Do not fall
2. Do not get behind
3. Keep the flame burning. Always.
The opening ceremony cannot take place if the olympic flame is extinguished. Can you imagine the games without the flame?
• 75 unique levels will put to test your skills
• Compare your scores with players around the world through OpenFeint leaderboards.
• Many enemies will try to stop you from reaching London: rain, lava, spikes, arrows, carnivorous plants and many more!
• Each level is a city of the actual London torch relay route with it's own stunning background
• Brag to your friends on Facebook about your progress and high scores!
Pick up all the fuel you can to keep the flame alive on the torch.
Every city has 5 golden rings for you, they will give you more points.
Tags: olympics olympic games london 2012 summer run runner torch relay uk platform platformer puzzle dungeon save flame mario