9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Great and complete simulator
- A lot of official licenses
- An overall tutorial about game rules and basic stuff would be welcome.
+ By Com2uS USA
A deep baseball simulator.
Although in a world wide scale baseball isn't the most popular sport, baseball video games have always had a high popularity since the time of NES - watch again the first minutes of the Princess Bride if you don't trust me.
9 Innings 2013 is a deep baseball simulator. Perhaps it lacks the fantasy elements of its competitor, but has a lot of official licenses ("a lot" doesn't mean "all", though) and data about players. It's free, supported by ads.
Graphics are awesome, and overall is easy to get caught in the baseball atmosphere. Of course, if you like baseball here's one of the best baseball simulators, not only in the Androidverse but in the videogame industry as well. Unfortunately, it urgently need to make the things easier to uninitiated to baseball. The moves, positions and stuff may be inaccessible to those who haven't ever seen a baseball match.
Anyway, we're sure that baseball lovers will enjoy this more than anything else.
* 20 new players and monster players added!
* The main screen UI has been improved!
* Team rotation and changes have been implemented with updated data as of July 2014!
Stay tuned for more awesome updates on the No. 1 baseball game on mobile!
Get ready for the No. 1 baseball game on mobile! It’s back and better than ever- 9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball!
Officially licensed with the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball is the hottest, most realistic baseball simulation game that uses the names, photos, data, and league schedules of real baseball players!
Com2uS’s very own player card system uses the photos and stats of over 1,400 baseball players across 30 teams! Enjoy dynamic graphics that will blow you away, and amazingly optimized controls that make it easy for everyone to play!
Batter up for the greatest baseball simulation game ever created TODAY!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play 9 innings 2014 in English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
5/5- “This is probably the best baseball game I’ve played on a phone.” –Ji
5/5- “Real life players, easy controls and lots of fun. Baseball fans, what are you waiting for? Download it now!” –Karan
5/5- “This game has just the right amount of interaction and a lot of options for more control. It is very addicting. I love it!” -Tim
Official licensing contract with Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
- Uses real data, photos, and stats of 1,400 players on different 30 teams
- Provides latest player data and constant roster updates!
- Standard player and Monster Season players!
Unique card development system!
- More varieties in player/cheerleader/equipment cards and a new draw/combination system!
- Trade baseball cards with players from all over the world to complete your card collection!
- Exchange cards and points with friends through the in-game inbox.
Easy, fast, and realistic!
- Real graphics, smooth motions and an outstanding game engine!
- Quick gameplay through autoplay (Supports offense and defense only)
- Play against 16 teams through Friendly, League, Home Run Derby and Special modes!
- Carry out over 100 challenges and go for card and point rewards!
- Rookie players can learn the game in a cinch with the easy-to-follow tutorial!
Batter up for 9 Innings 2014!
1. Player Info Updated
- 14 new batters added, including Jose Abreu, Yangervis Solarte, and George Springer!
- 6 new pitchers added, including Nick Martinez, Matt Shoemaker, and Wei-Chung Wang!
- 20 new monsters added, including Bobby Abreu '99, Chris Davis '13, Paul Goldschmidt '13, and Hyun-Jin Ryu '13.
2. Updated the new rotation for each team and team changes.
3. The UI design for the main screen has been improved.
Game Tricks 24 - The Best site with tricks, cheats, cracks, additions for your game!
We have a great stuff for most popular Android, iOS or Facebook games! Don't waste the time, and check out our cheats and tricks!
Not compatible with HTC Sensation !!!!!
My kids play this game and when I started to play it I thought it was cool enough to put on my phone. The pitches seem realistic and true. All these reviews that are picky towards the fine aspects of a great game just don't apply to me. It's not the greatest game but it is the best one out there. If I want more from a game on my phone then I'm asking too much.
Pretty realistic, but just doing the review for the free points