9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Great and complete simulator
- A lot of official licenses
- An overall tutorial about game rules and basic stuff would be welcome.
A deep baseball simulator.
Although in a world wide scale baseball isn't the most popular sport, baseball video games have always had a high popularity since the time of NES - watch again the first minutes of the Princess Bride if you don't trust me.
9 Innings 2013 is a deep baseball simulator. Perhaps it lacks the fantasy elements of its competitor, but has a lot of official licenses ("a lot" doesn't mean "all", though) and data about players. It's free, supported by ads.
Graphics are awesome, and overall is easy to get caught in the baseball atmosphere. Of course, if you like baseball here's one of the best baseball simulators, not only in the Androidverse but in the videogame industry as well. Unfortunately, it urgently need to make the things easier to uninitiated to baseball. The moves, positions and stuff may be inaccessible to those who haven't ever seen a baseball match.
Anyway, we're sure that baseball lovers will enjoy this more than anything else.
* New players added, changed, and moved to match the latest MLB roster! (Up to Apr. 4th 2014)
* Player stats modified to match Spring Camp 2014 scores!
* Meet special new teams of the 2014 league!
Get ready for the No. 1 baseball game on mobile! It’s back and better than ever- 9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball!
Officially licensed with the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball is the hottest, most realistic baseball simulation game that uses the names, photos, data, and league schedules of real baseball players!
Com2uS’s very own player card system uses the photos and stats of over 1,400 baseball players across 30 teams! Enjoy dynamic graphics that will blow you away, and amazingly optimized controls that make it easy for everyone to play!
Batter up for the greatest baseball simulation game ever created TODAY!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play 9 innings 2014 in English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
5/5- “This is probably the best baseball game I’ve played on a phone.” –Ji
5/5- “Real life players, easy controls and lots of fun. Baseball fans, what are you waiting for? Download it now!” –Karan
5/5- “This game has just the right amount of interaction and a lot of options for more control. It is very addicting. I love it!” -Tim
Official licensing contract with Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
- Uses real data, photos, and stats of 1,400 players on different 30 teams
- Provides latest player data and constant roster updates!
- Standard player and Monster Season players!
Unique card development system!
- More varieties in player/cheerleader/equipment cards and a new draw/combination system!
- Trade baseball cards with players from all over the world to complete your card collection!
- Exchange cards and points with friends through the in-game inbox.
Easy, fast, and realistic!
- Real graphics, smooth motions and an outstanding game engine!
- Quick gameplay through autoplay (Supports offense and defense only)
- Play against 16 teams through Friendly, League, Home Run Derby and Special modes!
- Carry out over 100 challenges and go for card and point rewards!
- Rookie players can learn the game in a cinch with the easy-to-follow tutorial!
Com2uS: Your first search for fun!
Check out these other exciting games by Com2uS!
【Ace Fishing: Wild Catch】Fish for real in Paradise!
【Knights N Squires】A nonstop RPG Action thrill-ride!
【Golf Star™】 Experience the most vivid game of golf ever!
【Wizcraft】 Prepare for a magical battle of epic proportions!
And many more!
Play with Com2uS!
Like us on Facebook!
Tips and Updates
Batter up for 9 Innings 2014!
- New players added, changed, and moved to match the latest MLB roster (Up to Apr. 4th 2014)
- Player stats modified to match Spring Camp 2014 scores
- 16 new players added, including Masahiro Tanaka and Francisco Rodriguez
- Team changes for 460 players
- 16 retired players exchanged with new players
- Four 2011 teams updated to 2013 teams in Special Mode
- Improved tutorial
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your devs have created hands down one of the greatest mobile baseball apps on this market to date. It's my go-to game, that game that you can whip out when you're bored in class, or out to lunch with your extended family, hell it's even kept me amused whi
Was okay than cheats and doesn't let you get a hit and let's the other team make spectacular plays that just magically happen when your losing.
I love this game. But it seems to be lagging a little more than usual.
Minor glitches during gameplay, ex. Random throws/pitch selection
Love the game one of the or not the best baseball game out
It's pretty good for what it is