Crazy Snowboard Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Cool 3D graphics
- Both tilt controls and joypad
- Store to buy and upgrade riders, boards and tricks
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Online multiplayer mode's missing
- Screentouch response should be enhanced
Crazy snowboard is an action-packed 3D snowboarding game
One of the most downloaded games of this genre.
There are two game modes "Free Ride" and "Missions". The purpose in "Free ride" mode is to complete tricks by jumping or grinding over platforms. There are four different stages (Original, Holidays, Graveyard, Grind Session). The purpose is shared for all of them, the only difference lies on the amount of jumping, grinding platforms and handicaps/obstacles (zombies, snowmen, elves) that you will have to avoid.
"Missions" mode features different snowboard modalities: timed-race, grinding, jumping, among others, through 30 levels. 3-star scoring system. Level after level you will earn stars and points that will allow you to unlock riders, boards and grabs. There are 13 different riders to unlock, 13 boards and 16 touch tricks. This boosts the game's playability. We are missing an online mode though.
Rider's are tilt-controlled when referring to side-moves and there's a joypad to rotate and jump. Although the screentouch response should be enhanced, it's acceptable.
One interesting feature is the "Wi-Fi remote control". If you have an Android tablet, you can use it as a second-screen and your Android phone as a joypad by connecting them through Wi-Fi.
3D graphics and the music are great. No lag noticed. You can share your scores on Facebook and Twitter as well as in ezone.com leaderboards.
** This Pro version of Crazy Snowboard has no ads and includes 11 additional boards and riders to unlock. **
Get ready for some wicked-cool snowboarding action on your Android Phone, Tablet or GoogleTV! Crazy Snowboard has something for everyone:
- All new graphics: real-time shadows, bump maps, lighting, and terrain models
- Android Phone and Tablet support
- Supports MOGA, NVIDIA and other bluetooth game controllers
- Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements
- "WiFi Remote" control
- In-air trick system: spin, flip and grab!
- 11 bonus boards and riders, including "The Ninja"!
- 30 missions
- 10 achievements to earn
- 24 riders to unlock
- 24 boards to unlock
- 16 touch-activated in-air tricks to unlock
- Grinding: rails, boxes, logs, candycanes!
- Smashable obstacles: zombies, snowmen, elves!
- Intuitive controls - really feels like you are boarding!
- Quick pick-up-and-play
- 4 Endless free-ride modes
- Hours of challenging game-play
Waiting for a bus? Stuck in line? No matter where you are, now you can hit the slopes! Just fire up Crazy Snowboard, tilt your device left and right to steer and you're there!
Ready for some massive airs? Just touch the screen (anywhere) hold down and you'll crouch ready to spring. Release your touch on top of a ramp and you'll get a huge boost. Then link your tricks together to increase your multiplier and score big.
How about some grinding? We've got rails, boxes, logs, candycanes (yes, candycanes!) all ready for your grinding pleasure. See how many you can link together to ramp up your bonus multiplier and boost your score.
Featuring Google Play Game Services so you can go head-to-head against your friends to see who is the Crazy Snowboard champion!
Other Ezone.com games you may like: Snow Spin, Team Awesome, Diversion, Turkey Blast: Reloaded, Scarecrow, and Galactic Gunner.
Note: Please try the free version of "Crazy Snowboard" before purchasing to make sure it is compatible with your device!
- All new updated OpenGL graphics, same great gameplay!
- Google Play Services Leaderboards and Achievements
- Supports GoogleTV - play it on your big screen!
- NVIDIA Shield support
- MOGA controller support
- Realtime shadows
- Lighting and bump maps
- All new snow effect particles
- New terrain models: more realistic trees, rocks and snow materials
- Updated icon and menus
- HID Bluetooth controller support
Snow blasting good times
Samsung Galaxy S3
Was 5 stars before update now its unplayable
Had it on Samsung Galaxy Ace, hope it's better on Samsung Galaxy S3.
This game made me want to try snowboarding
winter in colorado so this aussie team update is awesome! thanks edis bro's, playing this [and for those who don't know ~ diversion, team awesome, and more!] google edis on the play store or apple store and get them, cheers!
Lost xperia play controls after update, please help