Deluxe Track&Field LITE
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Cute 2D retro-graphics
- Controls old-style too: Touchscreen killer
- Lite version is too restricted
Deluxe Track&Field is an olympic-inspired sport game for Android
Beating personal records, World records and Olympic records is something that everybody like to watch or even experience personally. This game brings that feelings to your Android device.
Thus, this Lite version comes just with three sports: 100m athletics, Long Jump and Discus Throw. If you want to play up to eleven track and field events you'll need to upgrade to the full version. There are four game modes: Championship (compete for medals and records), Multiplayer Mode (compete against your friends), Training Mode (train each event) and Continues Mode (compete for points and high scores). This is also just on the Full Version. Lite version is a Trial, with three sports and a single Training Mode.
Controls are probably the most interesting point of this game: this is a joystick killer kind, or rather, a touchscreen killer, which means, you have to tap alternatively and compulsively two buttons and use a third button for action. From my point of view, graphics are great: set in 2D 8-bit like retro-graphics provides the game with a layer of nostalgia that makes it even more interesting. Good game.
Deluxe Track & Field offers more exciting events than a decathlon!
With a mixture of retro style graphics and modern technology, Deluxe Track & Field is guaranteed to grab your attention: its eleven diverse and exciting events will provide you with long lasting fun and entertainment.
- Eleven track and field events: 100 Metres, Long Jump, Shot Put, High Jump, 400 Metres, 110 Metres Hurdles, Discus Throw, Pole Vault, Javelin Throw, Hammer Throw, Triple Jump
- Four game modes:
o Championship Mode (compete for medals and records)
o Multiplayer Mode (compete against your friends)
o Training Mode (train each event)
o Continuous Mode (compete for points and high scores)
- Two difficulty levels
- Fully localized with text in five languages. Also English voice and stadium sounds
- Unlock 28 achievements and improve your personal records
- Innovative Training Effect (the more you play, the stronger your athlete gets)
Limitation of the lite version: only play the events '100 Metres', 'Long Jump' and 'Shot Put" in training-mode.
• Added shadows to athletes and referees
• Added running sounds to athletes
• Fixed important bugs in various events
• Fixed several minor bugs
• Better overall performance
• Reduced file size
Poor game, explains what you have to do, and then it just won't do it? Waste of time
Awesome game play