Finger Soccer Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- It needs an online mode
- More options and settings would have been welcomed
A pool-like soccer game
Finger Soccer is a simple yet fun game in which you have to flick the chips in a sort of soccer game. You can select any team from a long list of countries, and this game is played much like a pool game, choosing both trajectory and strength. Players take turns and at the end of the given time that with more goals scored, wins.
Don't expect this game displaying 3D graphics or elaborate sounds or whatsoever other than a fun gameplay based on an old concept made anew. It's an interesting game that can be played solo for a long while thanks to its ranking based AI smartness, and as if that wasn't enough, there's a multiplayer game to play two on the same device. However, there isn't online multiplaying nor tournaments, but it can be a good game for a while anyway.
Play Finger football against the computer AI or against your friends.
It is Calculated by Physics Engine.
Play against the computer or against your friends. Choose between more than 112 countries to play with.
The game has two modes.
Single Play: 80 countries with FIFA world rankings
Play with computer AI. Defeat FIFA rank No.1 Spain of 2012 FIFA Ranking.
Double Play: select a country, and let's play football with friends
[How to play]
1. Select Option of playing time 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, and 5 minutes.
2. Click the Team Select and choose countries (112 countries).
3. When you click the button for Single Play, starting with Jordan ranked 80.
4. The higher FIFA Ranking is, the smatter AI is.
5. Drag player's flag more and the power is increased more.
YouTube Video: http://youtu.be/rV07PgFgG8E
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ #! / Spongegame
Add rotation function.
decrease attack power, modify the field
- Atakan Y. Downloaded Nov 14, 2013
- Dian V. Downloaded Nov 12, 2013
- Harun G. Downloaded Oct 14, 2013
- Raymond M. Downloaded Aug 15, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Jul 23, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed Jul 23, 2013
- martin033 Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
- Hazar Ö. Downloaded May 1, 2013
- X III Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
I like this game very much...
in the game goes from extremely easy to basically impossible in a matter of one level its still fun but it gets stupid
Completely flawed. Early levels are too easy. Then suddenly, its possible to score each time. Needs to be fixed. For its just useless.