5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
This is an experimental HTML5 pool game, it is perfectly playable but will be a 'work in progress' for some time.
Putting spin on the cue ball is restricted to left and right at the moment. This will be improved in a future version.
You can also play this game in a web browser at http://frictionpool.com
Tags: html5 pool game src, 9 ball pool, pool games 2 players, friction in pool game, bad pool table, football logos, pool 2 player, friction in pool, activity on friction.
- Android 4 bug alleviated somewhat but not fixed (geeks see http://coding.tinternet.info/friction-pool-serious-android-4-problem)
- player to break first now chosen at random (previously, was always player 1)
- report number of fouls in 1 player mode at end of rack/game
- some credits added to help text
- Fixed broken layout (Samsung Galaxy S3)
- Deployed as a Android app (using PhoneGap).