1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Outstanding animations
- Tons of options, courses and shots
- Online tournaments and rankings
- Too heavy for mobile gaming
A comprehensive golf game
Golf games are very popular, and they cover from the most casual games to truly golf simulators. This Golf Star stands closer to the latter, packed with eye-appealing graphics and a handful of welcome customization options.
First off, make room for 2.2 Gb of terrains, AAA graphics and smooth animations. When you first start it stick to the tutorial, because even it works nearly as any other golf game ever, you'd want to get used to the controls. Anyway, it's all about strength and angle, but it's easier to explain than to do.
Golf Star could only be rated as the nearest experience to a PC or console golf game you can run on your mobile device. Indeed, it sometimes gives the feeling of being too much, and your device will have to take out the best of itself to cope with many heavy loadings. It supports six different languages and comes with everything you would expect from a top-notch golf simulator.
Experience the most vivid game of golf ever!
Introducing Golf Star™, the greatest golf game you’ll ever play, featuring realistic graphics, golfing techniques mastered by the pros, and a simulation powered by real physics-based gameplay. Play with golfers from all over the world!
* Game size optimized (2.5 GB -> 780 MB)
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play in English, 한국어, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, 中文简体, or 中文繁體.
Stunning Graphics and True-to-Life Golf Physics!
- Golf Star features stunningly beautiful graphics unlike anything you've ever seen before.
- Experience the exhilaration of being on a real golf course!
- Terrain height, ball impact angle, wind, temperature, humidity, and up to 70 other factors implemented to perfectly capture the physics of a real swing.
Various Skills and Techniques
- We’ve captured the skills and techniques of real-life pro golfers.
- Become a pro golfer and choose from up to 10 techniques to use, including draw shots, fade shots, and chip shots.
3 Different Game Modes
- Career Mode: Play Single Player rounds and Quests, or compete in the NPC Tournament.
- 1:1 Match Mode: Compete against golfers from all around the world.
- Online Match Mode: Play against up to 10 other players online in a real-time competition. Sweep the online competition!
Weekly Rankings Against Friends
- Add friends to compete against them.
- Climb to the top of the rankings to hold a trophy in your arms!
- Play a new tournament every week and win prizes.
- Become the world’s greatest Pro Golfer, and achieve the Grand Slam.
- Collect fun outfits and accessories. With 3 different characters, you can show off your unique style to friends.
Com2uS: Your first search for fun!
Check out these other exciting games by Com2uS!
【Heroes War™】 Assemble the ultimate force of heroes to save the world!
【9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball】 The Ultimate Baseball game!
【The Mansion: A Puzzle of Rooms】 Help Anne puzzle her way out of the mysterious Mansion!
Other fun and exciting games are available, too!
PLAY with Com2uS!!
Like us on Facebook!
Tips and Updates
1. We got rid of these pesky bugs!
- Problems with the Tee Shot in some courses and the Impact Zone getting smaller has been fixed.
- Stars collected from the Practice Field will no longer disappear!
2. System Improvements
- Players won't be able to leave the Waiting Room after you've been matched up for the 1:1 Match.
- The issue with My Score displaying in the middle, not the top of the Tour Rankings has been fixed.
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at email@example.com
I love it!...very addictive.
The best android golf game. Fantastic gameplay.
Love this game
I like this game but the loading times are a bit slow and I cant buy skills with the green coins I dont know why
I love this game. It is addictive and lots of fun. Great graphics and challenges. Would love to see an offline option and an easier way to earn stars without purchase. Keep up the great work. Also a offline option would be great for times where no Interne