i Fishing Fly Fishing Lite
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Animated backgrounds
- Minor gameplay improvements
- Lost chance to actually improve a great game.
+ By Rocking Pocket Games
River version of iFishing
In comparison to the other stand alone Saltwater version, this Fly Fishing only brings 6 new scenarios instead of 10, but these new places are animated, so it's easier to amuse yourself while await to something to swallow the bait. Of course, there aren't so many species added either.
We'd like there were more additions to the original game. iFishing may be the best fishing simulator ever, but it'd be better if there was any adventure feature. Exempli gratia, weather changes, bears, aggressive fishermen camping a hundred yards ahead or even lost hikers.
This is the lite version that contains one fishing location. The full version has 6 unique locations.
The controls are a bit different than the other iFishing games. This time you have to whip the line back and forth a few times to build up distance before releasing the line.
- Unique real life animated backgrounds (new for the iFishing series!).
- Variety of flies for each species.
- Many species of trout and other freshwater fish to catch (perch, steelhead, rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat trout, brook trout, bluegill, rock bass)
- Use the device's accelerometer to cast, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Practice or Tournament modes
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Comprehensive help guide that teaches you how to fish
-Replaced Scoreloop with Game Circle since Scoreloop is shutting down
-Fixed accelerometer speed on newer devices
Its good well its really good
Game best good
Keep on FISHING
Okkkkkkkklkkkkj gg d
If I fall off this building I play a banjo like this MY ANACONDA ARE FNAF NANCY HENCE USED HAND S CIVIL DID AK