i Fishing Fly Fishing Lite
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Animated backgrounds
- Minor gameplay improvements
- Lost chance to actually improve a great game.
+ By Rocking Pocket Games
River version of iFishing
While iFishing was located on mild and calm lakes and Saltwater brought us to open ocean waters, Fly Fishing allows us to go trout-fishing upstream.
In comparison to the other stand alone Saltwater version, this Fly Fishing only brings 6 new scenarios instead of 10, but these new places are animated, so it's easier to amuse yourself while await to something to swallow the bait. Of course, there aren't so many species added either.
We'd like there were more additions to the original game. iFishing may be the best fishing simulator ever, but it'd be better if there was any adventure feature. Exempli gratia, weather changes, bears, aggressive fishermen camping a hundred yards ahead or even lost hikers.
This is the lite version that contains one fishing location. The full version has 6 unique locations.
The controls are a bit different than the other iFishing games. This time you have to whip the line back and forth a few times to build up distance before releasing the line.
- Unique real life animated backgrounds (new for the iFishing series!).
- Variety of flies for each species.
- Many species of trout and other freshwater fish to catch (perch, steelhead, rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat trout, brook trout, bluegill, rock bass)
- Use the device's accelerometer to cast, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Practice or Tournament modes
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Comprehensive help guide that teaches you how to fish
- updated ad code
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
The full version is better
Fish like hell
Bodoh to bolehdonwloand