i Fishing Fly Fishing
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Animated backgrounds
- Lost chance to actually improve a great game.
+ By Rocking Pocket Games
River version of iFishing
In comparison to the other stand alone Saltwater version, this Fly Fishing only brings 6 new scenarios instead of 10, but these new places are animated, so it's easier to amuse yourself while await to something to swallow the bait. Of course, there aren't so many species added either.
We'd like there were more additions to the original game. iFishing may be the best fishing simulator ever, but it'd be better if there was any adventure feature. Exempli gratia, weather changes, bears, aggressive fishermen camping a hundred yards ahead or even lost hikers.
The controls are a bit different than the other iFishing games. This time you have to whip the line back and forth a few times to build up distance before releasing the line.
- 6 unlockable locations with unique real life animated backgrounds (new for the iFishing series!).
- Variety of flies for each species.
- Many species of trout and other freshwater fish to catch (perch, steelhead, rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat trout, brook trout, bluegill, rock bass)
- Use the device's accelerometer to cast, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Practice or Tournament modes
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Comprehensive help guide that teaches you how to fish
-To unlock more locations you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the location screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next location.
-You can't keep fish that aren't considered sports fish, like perch or bluegills.
- Fixed bug with flashing screen while fading
- Fixed bug with reel sound speed on Nexus 7
- Disabled back button during game
- Added brag button, so you can share a screenshot of your catch on social networks, email and more.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
A really cool fishing sim, well worth buying! A good and well varied selection of fish, the venues get steadily more difficult but are still really good to play
great game.works great on my motorola raz i
Fun game the grafics are nice
More flies would be nice thanks other than that its an OK game
One of the best flyfishing games I've played. Definitely worth the money for the full version.