i Fishing Lite
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Great graphics and sounds.
- Great gameplay and replayability.
- No complaints.
+ By Rocking Pocket Games
A Fishing game, of course. The fishing game, indeed.
Whether you like or dislike fishing, iFishing is one of the best games for mobile devices ever. It needs little if any presentation. There are fishing tournaments, different scenarios, and thrilling wrestles with fishes.
Game's comprehensive, from driving the boat to throwing the rod. Graphics and environmental sounds are awesome, and iFishing is one of the games with better replayability we've ever seen. There are three difficulty levels, so there's no need to know a thing about fishing to enjoy playing it. Learning and difficulty curves have been treated with care. Likewise, UI and layout is easy and allows to reach nearly every option with two taps or less.
Perhaps the only flaw would be it's too realistic, and there should be an option to return the fish to the river once you've taken a pic with it. You know, there are people who don't like some stuff. This version allows fishing only in fresh waters, though there's another to go to the sea and see for yourself what can be found there.
In the end, don't let you fool yourself by the screenshots. It's one of the best games ever.
News: iFishing 3 is now available! (Dec 18)
This is the lite/demo version that includes one lake. The full version includes 15 lakes. You will not be able to unlock more lakes in this version.
This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for Android. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games... it's a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
-High definition 960x640 graphics for the latest devices including tablets
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
- See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next lake.
Responses to reviews:
- To people saying it won't cast more than 8 feet, this has been fixed so 20 ft is the minimum distance. The tilt of the phone when you release the line determines the cast distance. Let go of the line a little while after you make a cast motion. You can actually hold it as long as you want and then let go.
If the rod doesn't move then your accelerometer isn't working on your phone and you should get that checked out.
If you have trouble running it on your phone, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what phone/model you have! I will buy the phone and make it work!
-Updated ads for iFishing 3 and other ads
demo fart game!
its great when I can't go fishing this the simulater that makes me think I am fishing outside
it is so awesome
After downloading lookout said this app will access my phone number and id's ..what up with that? ???