i Fishing Saltwater Lite
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- New species
- Minor improvements
- It doesn't bring anything actually new.
+ By Rocking Pocket Games
Ocean version of iFishing
Saltwater is a stand alone game, based on iFishing. In fact, it's the same game but played around open waters where, obviously, you can fish different species and techniques differ a little. Gameplay is exactly the same as its mother game, so if you played it you can move onto this or alternate both. By the way, pay attention to the beautiful day and night cycles and the excellent work with environmental sounds.
Of course, there are new tournaments and areas to explore, and more fishing tips in case you run out of battery and want to actually go fishing. What we don't like is that, in the end, it adds nearly nothing to the original game and it would be a great chance to add more languages (at least to know what have you caught, which it may be pretty difficult for a non-native English speaker) and some major improvements in gameplay.
News: iFishing Saltwater 2 is now available with HD graphics!
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time. Instead of lakes, explore large ocean areas.
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch (blue marlin, swordfish, bluefin tuna, sharks, greater amberjack, red snapper, goliath grouper, barracuda, false albacore, flaming angel, knobbed porgy, nassau grouper, mackerel, permit, pompano, roosterfish, and tarpon
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-Redesigned main menu
-Added more games button
-Added fast game restore on newer devices
-Improved fish and rod graphics and animation
-Improved splash animations
My fishing buddy keeps telling me to set the hook.
I have had it, it is really fun but I always go on trips and I bring my tablet and I try to play this game but I can not play it because it needs WiFi. Please fix that and once it is done I will give a five star rating.
It ise to be a great time filler when you have bad Internet service but the new update has ads poping up constantly! The point of fishing is to relax not exit out of ads with every stop or cast! Please fix!!!!