i Fishing Saltwater
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- New species
- Minor improvements
- It doesn't bring anything actually new.
+ By Rocking Pocket Games
Ocean version of iFishing
Saltwater is a stand alone game, based on iFishing. In fact, it's the same game but played around open waters where, obviously, you can fish different species and techniques differ a little. Gameplay is exactly the same as its mother game, so if you played it you can move onto this or alternate both. By the way, pay attention to the beautiful day and night cycles and the excellent work with environmental sounds.
Of course, there are new tournaments and areas to explore, and more fishing tips in case you run out of battery and want to actually go fishing. What we don't like is that, in the end, it adds nearly nothing to the original game and it would be a great chance to add more languages (at least to know what have you caught, which it may be pretty difficult for a non-native English speaker) and some major improvements in gameplay.
News: iFishing Saltwater 2 is now available with HD graphics!
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time. Instead of lakes, explore large ocean areas.
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch (blue marlin, swordfish, bluefin tuna, sharks, greater amberjack, red snapper, goliath grouper, barracuda, false albacore, flaming angel, knobbed porgy, nassau grouper, mackerel, permit, pompano, roosterfish, and tarpon
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Added brag button, so you can share a screenshot of your catch on social networks, email and more.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
When reading the description of the game how you earn cash I thought it would be interesting, maybe you can buy different rods, lures/bait and maybe even boats but it's nothing like that. Extremely disappointed and if I could I would get my money back.
Keep crashing.almost every time
One most dumb games in fishing that i ever seen you can only go to six before you get seaqeed how dumb
Reel great game u nailed it.
Allows sharing of trophy fish. Action is great
Good game overall. Paid for the game and its not bad. But now keeps retarting my phone. Fix that problem and will give it 5 stars