50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Great graphics and sounds.
- Great gameplay and replayability.
- No complaints.
Whether you like or dislike fishing, iFishing is one of the best games for mobile devices ever. It needs little if any presentation. There are fishing tournaments, different scenarios, and thrilling wrestles with fishes.
Game's comprehensive, from driving the boat to throwing the rod. Graphics and environmental sounds are awesome, and iFishing is one of the games with better replayability we've ever seen. There are three difficulty levels, so there's no need to know a thing about fishing to enjoy playing it. Learning and difficulty curves have been treated with care. Likewise, UI and layout is easy and allows to reach nearly every option with two taps or less.
Perhaps the only flaw would be it's too realistic, and there should be an option to return the fish to the river once you've taken a pic with it. You know, there are people who don't like some stuff. This version allows fishing only in fresh waters, though there's another to go to the sea and see for yourself what can be found there.
In the end, don't let you fool yourself by the screenshots. It's one of the best games ever.
This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for Android. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games... it's a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
-High definition 960x640 graphics for the latest devices
- 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
- See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next lake.
Responses to reviews:
For XAPK validation problems make sure you have your Google Play account information set up. The game has been tested on Galaxy S3, HT One X, and many other Android devices without problems.
To cast farther hold the device forward and let the pole move down before letting go of the line.
Finally, you can only keep the 3 biggest fish in tournaments. If you already have 3 fish the smallest one will be thrown back. There are many people who think the game isn't keeping track correctly who are not aware of this.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed bug with flashing screen while fading
- Fixed bug with reel sound speed on Nexus 7
- Disabled back button during game
- Added brag button, so you can share a screenshot of your catch on social networks, email and more.
- Fixed some bugs in XAPK validation and downloading
Last activity on i Fishing
Lists with: i Fishing
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Comments and ratings for i Fishing
So realistic its awesome
To make the game much more fun you should let us skin the fish.
A fun little app. Easy to learn the diff fish characteristics. Suggestion might be unlocks for new lures
Takes hours just to download....BAD DOWNFALL
If you're a fishing fanatic like me... This is the game for you! It's got great graphics, Realistic outdoor sounds, A Variety A fishing tackle, Plenty of Background scenery for Multiple types of fishing. In my opinion & Thoughts Standing on my soap b
If you love fishing you'll love this game. ..nice graphics but can be a little hard to steer but overall 5 star game
I guess it's good for what it is. The graphics are nice. I wish the winnings & the money would do more than unlock the next lake.