100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great graphics and sounds.
- Great gameplay and replayability.
- No complaints.
+ By Rocking Pocket Games
A Fishing game, of course. The fishing game, indeed.
Whether you like or dislike fishing, iFishing is one of the best games for mobile devices ever. It needs little if any presentation. There are fishing tournaments, different scenarios, and thrilling wrestles with fishes.
Game's comprehensive, from driving the boat to throwing the rod. Graphics and environmental sounds are awesome, and iFishing is one of the games with better replayability we've ever seen. There are three difficulty levels, so there's no need to know a thing about fishing to enjoy playing it. Learning and difficulty curves have been treated with care. Likewise, UI and layout is easy and allows to reach nearly every option with two taps or less.
Perhaps the only flaw would be it's too realistic, and there should be an option to return the fish to the river once you've taken a pic with it. You know, there are people who don't like some stuff. This version allows fishing only in fresh waters, though there's another to go to the sea and see for yourself what can be found there.
In the end, don't let you fool yourself by the screenshots. It's one of the best games ever.
News: iFishing 3 is now available! (Dec 18)
This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for Android. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games... it's a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
-High definition 960x640 graphics for the latest devices
- 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
- See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next lake.
To cast farther hold the device forward and let the pole move down before letting go of the line.
Finally, you can only keep the 3 biggest fish in tournaments. If you already have 3 fish the smallest one will be thrown back. There are many people who think the game isn't keeping track correctly who are not aware of this.
-Significantly improved the animation and jumping of fish and rod
-Cleaned up main menu
-Increased the resolution of fish images
-Improved app speed when minimizing and returning to app
-Fixed rendering bug in water when fish jumps
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Good game. But whenever it's saying strike and I try to pull the fish in there's nothing on the end of the line? Please help.
Gotta love it.
Great update! Fish and animations look much better! Nice to see dev keeping the app alive. Very few fishing games on here and this is definitely one of the best. WISHLIST-a trophy room(even if its just a wooden background with a mounted fish pictured) and more scenes! Fish-a-pic was an awesome idea btw! Keep up the great work!
This is one of my favorite fishing games ever. But I wish that there was more fish.
I understand this was developed originally for iOS but you simply MUST include an option to properly exit the app on Android.
I love this game. Super fun, and i love fishing.. go rpg games! :-)