100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great graphics and sounds.
- Great gameplay and replayability.
- No complaints.
A Fishing game, of course. The fishing game, indeed.
Whether you like or dislike fishing, iFishing is one of the best games for mobile devices ever. It needs little if any presentation. There are fishing tournaments, different scenarios, and thrilling wrestles with fishes.
Game's comprehensive, from driving the boat to throwing the rod. Graphics and environmental sounds are awesome, and iFishing is one of the games with better replayability we've ever seen. There are three difficulty levels, so there's no need to know a thing about fishing to enjoy playing it. Learning and difficulty curves have been treated with care. Likewise, UI and layout is easy and allows to reach nearly every option with two taps or less.
Perhaps the only flaw would be it's too realistic, and there should be an option to return the fish to the river once you've taken a pic with it. You know, there are people who don't like some stuff. This version allows fishing only in fresh waters, though there's another to go to the sea and see for yourself what can be found there.
In the end, don't let you fool yourself by the screenshots. It's one of the best games ever.
I've also launched a Kickstarter campaign to bring iFishing 3 to Android. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2054052755/i-fishing-3-game-for-android
This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for Android. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games... it's a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
-High definition 960x640 graphics for the latest devices
- 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
- See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next lake.
Responses to reviews:
For XAPK validation problems make sure you have your Google Play account information set up. The game has been tested on Galaxy S3, HT One X, and many other Android devices without problems.
To cast farther hold the device forward and let the pole move down before letting go of the line.
Finally, you can only keep the 3 biggest fish in tournaments. If you already have 3 fish the smallest one will be thrown back. There are many people who think the game isn't keeping track correctly who are not aware of this.
- Fixed crashing on KitKat (4.4)
- Strtmicha Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Ilham Si Mayor J. Downloaded Oct 10, 2013
- Lucky H. Downloaded Jun 21, 2013
- m4zika Downloaded May 3, 2013
- Florenta M. Downloaded Apr 5, 2013
- RichardL Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- Rudi D. Downloaded Mar 25, 2013
- Marcos V. Downloaded Mar 21, 2013
- Gustavo Bonfim Downloaded Mar 6, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Since android 4.4 update the game immediately crashes upon start
Really ready to play and fun too. Really needs a calibration option though
Good fishing game with good presentation, but poor back button support (can't even close game) and no Google Cloud Sync.
It's ok. Good overall. The graphic it's the bigest let down. And I can't exit properly from the game.
This game is completly misrepresented. Save ur $ cause this game is crap. Nothing realistic at all. There is no way to even exit the game. Give me my $ back.