PBA® Bowling 2
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Concrete Software, Inc.
You can access online leaderboards directly from the app to see the top scores from around the world. Enjoy a full 3D bowling experience, interactive atmosphere, the ability to customize your bowling ball, and much more. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert, with three difficulty levels, this game caters to you!
• Online leaderboards
• Tracks stats and scoring for tournaments
• Customize bowling balls with weight, graphics, textures and special effects.
• May use accelerometer or touch screen.
• Play single game, tournament, or spare challenge.
• New Lumber Liquidator PBA Tour locations: Las Vegas, Tokyo, Detroit, Indianapolis, and Reno.
• Five lane types: Shark, Cheetah, Chameleon, Scorpion, and Viper.
Now Xperia PLAY optimized!
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.
Tags: pba bowling, pba bowling 2, pba 2, ПБА, bowling play, tour bowling 2011, bowling galaxy tab, bowling games, google translate, pba.
2.0.18 - Device optimization.