Pool Billiards Pro
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- 3D ball animation
- Screentouch works properly
- Very addictive
- There isn't online sharing options
- We're missing more games mode (online mode)
- Computer player is quite complex
+ By TerranDroid
Pool Master Pro is a pool-game 3D-based graphics and screentouch control
This kind of pool games are one of the starred flash games on the Internet. And now, on the mobile platforms it couldn't help itself. They're often simple games. Pool Master Pro though offers some details as 3D ball animation and a touch control for moving the stick that increases the user's experience. What's more, it has two different game modes. The Single Player Mode (straight pool with no rules) including Challenge (2 minutes time limit with high score record), and Practice (no time limit but no high scores record neither). The Player vs. Computer (with rules) is the other and probably the funniest mode.
We've found a bit complex to win the computer, it's just set to help it to win (so weirdly lucky). What's more, the game could be improved with online leaderboards to share our records, as well as more game modes, especially the online mode.
Pool Master Pro has been developed by Terran Droid, an emerging developer who has just launched this game and a classic Pinball in the market, with remarkable success.
Pool Master Pro it's a simple but does what's supposed to. We would like more online-oriented options, but anyway, it's still a great pool game, that will become one of the best time-killers in your Android.
1. Realistic 3D ball animation
2. Touch control for moving the stick
3. 8 Ball Pool and 9 Ball Pool
4. Single Player Mode: Straight Pool Game (no rules)
- Challenge (2 minutes time limit with high score record)
- Practice (no time limit but no high score record)
5. VS Mode: Player vs. Computer/Player (with rules)
6. Arcade Mode: 180+ Challenging Levels (no rules)
How to play:
1) Single Player Mode (no rules)
The object of the game is to pocket your set of assigned balls. The more balls sink the higher scores you get. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike.
The initial time limit of Challenge Mode is 2 minutes but once you sink a ball you will get additional time. As all the balls have been cleared, the pool will create a new group of balls to keep the game going on. Also you can play the Practice Mode which has no time limit but no high score record.
2) VS Mode: Player vs. Computer/Player (with rules)
Play against the computer AI/Player with standard 8 ball rules or 9 ball rules. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike. Touch and hold at any point to move the cue-ball and tap to confirm for Free-ball.
3) Arcade Mode (New and no rules)
You need to pocket all the balls on the table within the given number of cues. There is no time limit and rules for this mode but watch out you have only limited number of cues.
Notes: The permissions required in this game is only used for online leader board. Thanks.
v2.49: Fixed some crash bugs in the last update
v2.48: Added a new stage - Stage 7 (30 new levels) in Arcade mode
(Notes: There still might be occasional freezing issues on HTC EVO 4G because of some strange characteristics of HTC phones. If you encounter this issue again, please kindly send us an email. Thanks a lot!)
- Sonic B. Downloaded 10h ago
- Alejandro M. Downloaded November
- Promnm_777 Downloaded October
- Behnam E. Downloaded September
- Kayla A. Downloaded September
- Juan M. Downloaded September
- Ryan Jefferson G. Downloaded September
- Damian A. Downloaded September
- ماجد دلول أ. Downloaded September
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
Nice but should change some features to make the game more intresting
Killing my time. It works 4 me.